The Sexy BAD GIRL frink thread

I know of no greater proof of Mother Theresa's sanctity than that she is so reviled by the despicable leftist bigot Christopher Hitchens.

Actually he's not a leftist anymore, but still.

It's actually a great proof of his point when someone named after a fascist murderer defends her :rolleyes:

I nominate this political discussion as the worst hijacking of an otherwise promising thread. :rolleyes:

guys, stop hijacking!!! :p

anywayzzzz....Tori Amos. cuz she freakin humps the piano bench while she's playing AND singing, and that takes some serious coordination, besides making her a naughty naughty girl.

tori_amos4.jpg

omg who does this??!! crazy awesome

Tori%20Amos,%20New%20York%20City,%20October%209,%202001.jpg

Tori%20Amos.jpg

Well without wanting to get too technical, The American Conservative is a Paleo-Conservative magazine. The split between the paleo-conservatives and their neo-conservative internationalist brothers is well known

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservative_-_Paleoconservative_Conflict

As far as i'm aware Hitchens has broken with the 'left'
Yes, I know ALL about the Paleo/Neo-Con rift, believe me...

Still, the only way the idea of Hitchens not being a Leftist could be seriously argued would be to presume a deeply nominalist notion of the political spectrum -- where "Left" and "Right" mean only what some present-day exponents and their institutional articulations want them to mean.

Yes, I know ALL about the Paleo/Neo-Con rift, believe me...

Still, the only way the idea of Hitchens not being a Leftist could be seriously argued would be to presume a deeply nominalist notion of the political spectrum -- where "Left" and "Right" mean only what some present-day exponents and their institutional articulations want them to mean.

I think I know where we both stand and I suspect neither of us would be advised to get into a political debate on here, so i'll leave it.

Seeing as we're allowed people who have played bad girls/boys....

Fairuza Balk

FairuzaBalk.jpg

tn2_fairuza_balk.jpg

180px-Zsa_Zsa_Gabor_Mugshot.jpg

Maybe it's the excess Vodka and Scotch...but I think she's a really bad bad girl

Back
Top Bottom