The Semi-Official Be Nice to Everyone Thread

Kuiper

Better than Marr
Inspired by Robby's thread a couple days ago here is one for everyone. Here is how it works:
1) You say something positive about the person who posted above you, and the next person posts something positive about you, and it goes on like that.
2) When someone says something positive about you, you say should something positive back if you can.
3) When someone is replying to a positive statement, make sure to sauy something positive the last person to post who wasn't replying, or else you'll get caught in an infinite loop.
4) You can repeat positive things all you want, and make them as specific or vague as you want. Also, the positive things don't always have to compliments per se, they can be just someone completely random and out of nowhere such as "Hello everyone, hope all is well!", or something like that.
5) The rules aren't rigid because niceness is always appreciated.

EDIT: Come to think of it my rules don't make sense. :p Just play nice and compliment each other and then compliment back.

I'll start off by saying something positive in general about the forum and the people on it because I am the first to post. The people here I must say are much more open, accomodating, and intelligent than any other forum I've seen. Despite all the trolls and the occassional sour post or two, deep down the forum is a positive, cheerful place. So let's keep it that way!

Because my post is above the next person to post, they shall say something positive about me. Then I will be encouraged to say something polite back if and when I can. Then the next person to post will say something positive about the person who posted the first reply to this thread, and it goes on like that.

Last edited:
Kuiper is awesome because he always saids what he thinks, he never insults anyone, he loves South Park, the Simpsons, and Seinfeld. Oh, and he is not a sexual pendulum.

^^Hehe, true on the sexual pendulum part. :D I wish I could control my temper a bit more though. :( Just because it is against my religion to actually deep down hate anyone doesn't mean I don't sometimes say it and lash out.

Strange Fear is incredibly cool, sweet, and smart. She has great taste in television and knows how great all of Mozzer's underrated songs are. ;)

he never insults anyone
im takin away your
crack-pipe6557.jpg

strange fear

^^Robby is a funny individual with an almost charming sense of humor and very good ability to find pictures. However, he lacks the ability to read a 3 posts rather than 1, which is sad. Though still I would never hit him at the S&G and the forum wouldn't be as entertaining without him.

^^Robby is a funny individual with an almost charming sense of humor and very good ability to find pictures. However, he lacks the ability to read a 3 posts rather than 1, which is sad. Though still I would never hit him at the S&G and the forum wouldn't be as entertaining without him.
Kuiper seems like a nice kid, i like his posts, but if he hurts Bikie i'll stomp on his toes:D (sorry may be that should be in the S&G thread?).
no, i like you deary x

Kuiper seems like a nice kid, i like his posts, but if he hurts Bikie i'll stomp on his toes:D (sorry may be that should be in the S&G thread?).
no, i like you deary x

Me and bikie broke up. :( !Viva! suggested I go out with you next though.

Anyway TMYEM is a very humorous and polite person, very enjoyable virtual company he is. I can't remember any instances where I didn't find him very likeable.

Me and bikie broke up. :( !Viva! suggested I go out with you next though.

Anyway TMYEM is a very humorous and polite person, very enjoyable virtual company he is. I can't remember any instances where I didn't find him very likeable.

*blush* thank you but i'm taken:)

Back
Top Bottom