The Scorecard: USA vs. UK

20th Century Boy

Sorry folks, can't resist it. Here's the scorecard.

Best Music: UK
Best Culture : UK (by a landslide)
National Pride: USA
World Leadership: USA (by a landslide)
Governmental Prowess and Military Competence: USA
Best Sports Teams: USA (by a landslide)
Most Syle: USA
Most Educated: USA

UK's Best Contributions To The World: The Beatles, Superior Literature, Irony, London, and Morrissey.

USA's Best Contributions To The World: Rock Music, Jazz, The Telephone, The Television, The Automobile, Manned Flight, Human Rights, and the Internet. In short, modern life.

Place Morrissey chose to live: USA

> Sorry folks, can't resist it. Here's the scorecard.

> Best Music: UK
> Best Culture : UK (by a landslide)
> National Pride: USA
> World Leadership: USA (by a landslide)
> Governmental Prowess and Military Competence: USA
> Best Sports Teams: USA (by a landslide)
> Most Syle: USA
> Most Educated: USA

> UK's Best Contributions To The World: The Beatles, Superior
> Literature, Irony, London, and Morrissey.

> USA's Best Contributions To The World: Rock Music, Jazz, The
> Telephone, The Television, The Automobile, Manned Flight, Human
> Rights, and the Internet. In short, modern life.

> Place Morrissey chose to live: USA

Look, the States are responsible for most of whats wrong, crass and pointless in the world. Howevr it is the place to go if you want to get shot or raped.

...Anyways your list is mighty subjective although the "most" educated bit was a nice touch.

America hasnt been cool since Steve McQueen died, now all you have is Puff Daddy and Matt Damon.

Morrissey's chosen lifestyle : to be a fat, whining, lying, lazy, wannabe hipster, leathery skinned poof

He should've stayed in the UK. Healthier for him.He'd be all but just not fat, "hip", + leathery skinned..well maybe he'd still be fat. Bernard's fat.

get a label already, I'm getting bored

give me the beatles, lord byron, oscar wilde and his irony, a ticket to london, and......MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!

are you feeling better now????? yes, it's a nice place, but pay attention.... GOOD AND BAD THINGS are everywhere. if you felt offended when people said some things about US, i think i understand, cause if someone would come and say things about my country i would feel the same. YOUR country is a place full of immigrants... italian americans, african american, latins, etc, etc,... tell me if i'm wrong, but i think it's time to stop. if you go on, this will never end.

http://etnox.s.tripod.com/somniumart/

British people suck!

as bad as the ones everywhere else in the world...except the ones that reside in the south here (in good ol boy USA).. I love having one tooth to brish, hating all colored folk and screwing my relatives..we allknow Southern Pride rocks.

...yeah right, I wish Japan would bomb the United States as well!!!

Re: HIROSHIMA'S ROSE...THE STUPID ROSE WITH NO COLOR OR SCENT

> ...yeah right, I wish Japan would bomb the United States as
> well!!!

THAT'S NOT THE POINT. WHEN AMERICANS DID FLY ABOVE HIROSHIMA, THEY DID FLING NOTES DEMANDEING THE JAPANESE SURRENDER. THE FACT IS THAT JAPANESES WERE MORE THAN WILLING TO DO IT, BUT THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH, BECAUSE USA DID INVEST MILIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE EVIL BOMB, SO THEY SIMPLY DID THEIR DIRTY WORK. THE TRAUMA IS STILL AN ECHO, A NIGHTMARE THAT WILL NEVER END. TWISTED NAKED CHILDREN BURNING IN THE STREETS, TOTALLY SHAKY, BLIND AND DUMD. PIECES OF MEAT, BLOOD, AND HELL ALL AROUND. DESOLATED FAMILIES LOSEING THEIR SONS, FATHERS, EVERYTHING. THE HORRIBLE VISIONS, AND THE CANCER!!!!!!... I KNOW THAT IN USA, YOU LEARN IN YOUR SCHOOLS THAT WAS INDISPENSABLE. BUT WE, OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY DID LEARN THE TRUE STORY, AND THIS SHAME IS THE MOST TERRIBLE MEMORY OF THIS CENTURY. AUGUST/6/1945...THEY KILLED 80.000 HUMAN BEINGS, AND HURT MORE THAN 75.000...

> Sorry folks, can't resist it. Here's the scorecard.

> Best Music: UK 100%
> Best Culture : UK (by a landslide) american has not got 1 except mcdonals
> National Pride: USA bollocks
> World Leadership: USA (by a landslide) yeah i reaaly trust clinton and pals they are so honest
> Governmental Prowess and Military Competence: USA eeemm vietnam springs to mind
> Best Sports Teams: USA (by a landslide) you only play sports that nodody in europe or the uk likes ie american football and @#!!!e like that
> Most Syle: USA get lost mullet hairstyles and baggy jeans i was in cancun in the summer and we spent every night pissing laughing at the yanks clothes DICKS!!!
> Most Educated: USA he he he he h eh

> USA's Best Contributions To The World: Rock Music, Jazz, The
> Telephone, The Television, The Automobile, Manned Flight, Human
> Rights, and the Internet. In short, modern life.

USA the land of the free and the blood thirsty people and the ATOM BOMB.

> Place Morrissey chose to live: USA because he is not the indie god he once was to the english media he is largly ignored and we all know how much morrissey loves to lord it up.
I honestly think thaTS THE truth simple as that.

Re: British people suck!

I HATE THE FRENCH

> as bad as the ones everywhere else in the world...except the
> ones that reside in the south here (in good ol boy USA).. I love
> having one tooth to brish, hating all colored folk and screwing
> my relatives..we allknow Southern Pride rocks.

> ...yeah right, I wish Japan would bomb the United States as
> well!!!

that was my point you foreign slut!

now please suck my hickers you dunce!

Re: British people suck!

> I HATE THE FRENCH

and they hate everybody....L'AMOUR!!!!!!....L'AMOUR!!!!!!!.....

OU EST L'AMOUR?????????????? ... I wonder.

Re: that was not...

no... your point was... LET'S DO THE SAME!!!!!!! ANOTHER BOMB, PLEASE!!!! and my point is... a date that we can't forget, so we will not repeat the same mistake.

Re: Morrissey's Choice

Where will Morrissey choose to plant his citizenship? Is he willing to become an American citizen?

> THAT'S NOT THE POINT. WHEN AMERICANS DID FLY ABOVE HIROSHIMA,
> THEY DID FLING NOTES DEMANDEING THE JAPANESE SURRENDER. THE FACT
> IS THAT JAPANESES WERE MORE THAN WILLING TO DO IT,

I`m not so sure - Berlin had to be completely destroyed to make Germans surrend in 1945. Japanese people were so fanatic as the Germans in that time so they would resist until the last man (exactly like the Germans did).

Probably Germany was much more destroyed than Japan - thanks someway to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I am sorry, but this time i'm not talking about my point of view. This is a fact. And you must have your head sleeping in the moon... How dare you?????? How can you compare the pain of an atomic bomb with any other?????????????????????????? The more I know you, less I like you. You seem to be very obsessive about your heritage. Are you trying to say that we can accept the bomb as necessary??????? You really make me shoked. you are very cold, man...very cold... maybe you are just saying that germany was a potential victim, but nothing will be more destroctive in the history than the bomb. I shoud not even reply this, since I believe you are often out of reality, but your ability on being an iceberg makes me wild.

Fabricio in the m*therf*ckin houzzzzzzzeyyyyyaaaaaa

Somnium, you are a monkeyslut and apparently your only supporter here has even turned away from you.

You are as clueless and as judgemental as the ones you accuse of such trash. However being American, I wish we would come over to your land and annex the f.ucking place so we can dole out you and your mom as prostitutes for our almighty army. Go G.I.Joe.

..and if you take any of my $hit seriously, it is a wonder why you didn't end up in Bosnia you sour nipple you!

Re: Fabricio in the m*therf*ckin houzzzzzzzeyyyyyaaaaaa

> Somnium, you are a monkeyslut and apparently your only supporter
> here has even turned away from you.

I don't need nobody to support me.

> You are as clueless and as judgemental as the ones you accuse of
> such trash. However being American, I wish we would come over to
> your land and annex the f.ucking place so we can dole out you
> and your mom as prostitutes for our almighty army. Go G.I.Joe.

people like you, unfortunatelly come here, to make a little mess here and there, but hopeful, we don't reveive YOU with bombs, guns, and police men.

> ..and if you take any of my $hit seriously, it is a wonder why
> you didn't end up in Bosnia you sour nipple you!

Who told you I ever took you seriously? The only person here who aprecciates you is fabricio, who i think, have a fan club. he is your pupil, not me.

Have you ever seen photos of all great German cities after Allied bombardments?

And do you really think that is better hundreds of cities completely destroyed than just two?

And you talk always about Hiroshima and Nagasaki... but frankly for me the Holocaust was much worse - the jews didn`t do anything against German and they were killed, contrarily to Japan that provoked a war against USA.

And you call me cold but I feel great pains when I think about the Holocaust - but nobody needs (or wants) to see my tears.

> I am sorry, but this time i'm not talking about my point of
> view. This is a fact. And you must have your head sleeping in
> the moon... How dare you?????? How can you compare the pain of
> an atomic bomb with any other?????????????????????????? The more
> I know you, less I like you. You seem to be very obsessive about
> your heritage. Are you trying to say that we can accept the bomb
> as necessary??????? You really make me shoked. you are very
> cold, man...very cold... maybe you are just saying that germany
> was a potential victim, but nothing will be more destroctive in
> the history than the bomb. I shoud not even reply this, since I
> believe you are often out of reality, but your ability on being
> an iceberg makes me wild.

> Have you ever seen photos of all great German cities after
> Allied bombardments?

YES MR. MULLER, I DID...LOTS OF THEM, AND I DON'T ENJOY SEING SO MUCH DESTRUCTION.

> And do you really think that is better hundreds of cities
> completely destroyed than just two?

WILL YOU NEVER UNDERSTAND??????????

> And you talk always about Hiroshima and Nagasaki... but frankly
> for me the Holocaust was much worse - the jews didn`t do
> anything against German and they were killed, contrarily to
> Japan that provoked a war against USA.

OH, SO NOW YOU ARE FINALLY SHOWING YOUR FACE. SO I NEED TO BELIEVE THAT AN ATOMIC BOMB WAS NECESSARY, RIGHT???......THE JEWS ARE ANOTHER SUBJECT,...WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING HERE THE NAZI, BUT THE INFLUNCE OF THE ATOMIC BOMB ON THE WORLD, ESPECIALLY IN HIROSHIMA.

> And you call me cold but I feel great pains when I think about
> the Holocaust - but nobody needs (or wants) to see my tears.

WHY??????? WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU MUST ACT LIKE A SOLDIER WHO SIMPLY HIDES HIS FEELINGS?... THERE IS NO SHAME ON SHOWING YOUR PAIN.

Somnium, Xyclon B is not a spice u dolt!

shut up you louse and stupid, Hitler was the BAD guy.

Re: greasedick

>, Hitler was the BAD guy.

Really????? OH!!!!! Thank for telling something wich is more than clear for each human being. You are not very clever, are you?