Morrissey Central "The Science of Reason" (March 31, 2022)

The Science of Reason

0_oa8zy3.png

Regards,
FWD.

Yes, right!! But that does not mean that he is right, so says the phrase but in this case M is right to be offended, people who eat meat are less evolved since the human kingdom must respect the other kingdoms. I also get offended if they eat meat but disimulo. Right in my country, where meat is appreciated all over the world !!! Many tourists come for that reason they give their lives for a chorizo bife!!!

and …

“Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself”

Twas much better and funnier when,
Bowie gave Ricky the pricky much better sticky.

Ehh how about some loud BA$TARD standing with his back to a concert looking at his phone? Or some TW$T twiddling her phone as she online shops for the duration of a 90 minute film in the cinema? Next time it won't offend me cos I'll bring my Michael Myers mask and some rusty kitchen implements.

View attachment 80289
And the added bonus is that if one of the irritants manages to bump you off, you will definitely somehow return to try and finish the job 😉

Ehh how about some loud BA$TARD standing with his back to a concert looking at his phone? Or some TW$T twiddling her phone as she online shops for the duration of a 90 minute film in the cinema? Next time it won't offend me cos I'll bring my Michael Myers mask and some rusty kitchen implements.

View attachment 80289
that would be annoying acton,not offensive.theres arseholes everywhere,its like a national sport in britain.

all good reasons for being offended.

i think he also gets offended when it is inferred that scottish women might on average be a 'wee' bit more homely than women of other countries.
scottish woman are the best in the world,and i should know.

He should try "just because I offend you doesn't mean I'm right" or "just because you're offended doesn't mean you're wrong." Anyway this is the type of thing people post on Facebook. I don't know why someone is trying so hard to make Morrissey seem boring.

The comment is in no way mutually exclusive to fans deciding that they’ve heard just about enough shit coming out of Morrissey mouth about politics to decide that they‘ve heard enough and no longer want to have anything to do with him.

Be of no doubt. The reason Morrissey cancelled the gig at the Castlefield Bowl in Manchester was due to woeful ticket sales on the back of his request to consider voting for a bunch of racists.

Posting this quotation only draws our attention to the prospect that he is still squirming over that damage.
Does Morrissey really talk that much about politics? Does he bleat and offer up constant opinions nobody asked for like Silly Dragg does? No. His music is not political either. In his rare interviews..when asked..he has given some honest opinions. But it's refreshing to me how little he cares about the dull herd's approval.

I find Ricky Gervais an extremely talented artist. I enjoyed watching Derek and After Life a lot. I love the englishness of his characters and the settings in his productions.

I don't find this quote his most brilliant, but it's ok.

Does Morrissey really talk that much about politics? Does he bleat and offer up constant opinions nobody asked for like Silly Dragg does? No. His music is not political either. In his rare interviews..when asked..he has given some honest opinions. But it's refreshing to me how little he cares about the dull herd's approval.
The point is, when he does (and he does), he certainly picks some pretty unpalatable opinions. Which is his prerogative, and subjective I know, but he isn’t immune to criticism, and neither should he be.

I disagree that he doesn’t care about the response. I believe he does. He craves approval, and the stage is where he gets it.

The point is, when he does (and he does), he certainly picks some pretty unpalatable opinions. Which is his prerogative, and subjective I know, but he isn’t immune to criticism, and neither should he be.

I disagree that he doesn’t care about the response. I believe he does. He craves approval, and the stage is where he gets it.
I agree with you. Several times on stage in Vegas last year Morrissey said something about having been told he should keep quiet on certain issues. Why would he stop speaking freely if he didn't care about the backlash?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom