Morrissey Central "The Science of Reason" (March 31, 2022)

The Science of Reason

0_oa8zy3.png

Regards,
FWD.

Isn't that a bit obvious. Why do we need celebrity comedians point out the obvious. Next people will need ear implants that constantly say 'breathe in...breathe out'.

I don’t think it’s that obvious to the ones being offended. Which I believe the quote is aimed at.

The Science of Reason

View attachment 80284

Regards,
FWD.
This is true
However, its one of those things thats often over used by dickheads.
And the easy reply is " and being an under educated wind up merchant, also doesn't mean you are right"

Being blunt, rude and uncaring and delivering "Your truth" , which can also be wrong. Tends to mean you have social retardation, as well as being very wrong

Just saying.
Ricky is a clever fella. I liked his advert for m's lp
It said something like " Here he comes with his bag of tricks"
Another way of saying "smoke and mirrors" ...Which are both ways of saying "act" and "lies"
Which is fine, its only pop .

The comment is in no way mutually exclusive to fans deciding that they’ve heard just about enough shit coming out of Morrissey mouth about politics to decide that they‘ve heard enough and no longer want to have anything to do with him.

Be of no doubt. The reason Morrissey cancelled the gig at the Castlefield Bowl in Manchester was due to woeful ticket sales on the back of his request to consider voting for a bunch of racists.

Posting this quotation only draws our attention to the prospect that he is still squirming over that damage.

That phrase fits with the skinny uncle, Morrissey's fan I think is offended... No?

Isn't that a bit obvious. Why do we need celebrity comedians point out the obvious. Next people will need ear implants that constantly say 'breathe in...breathe out'.
It's true, it's like that. It is a simple phrase made, I have better phrases!!

Who are the fans of SER?

😁 no - it was Morrissey fans who are normally very supportive who didn't find the meme funny.

So SER might be reacting to that - but he never explains, so God knows.

😁 no - it was Morrissey fans who are normally very supportive who didn't find the meme funny.

So SER might be reacting to that - but he never explains, so God knows.
Je je, yes clear Sam E. R . he has no fans, well uncle Moz is his fan I think.....

Ehh how about some loud BA$TARD standing with his back to a concert looking at his phone? Or some TW$T twiddling her phone as she online shops for the duration of a 90 minute film in the cinema? Next time it won't offend me cos I'll bring my Michael Myers mask and some rusty kitchen implements.

View attachment 80289
all good reasons for being offended.

i think he also gets offended when it is inferred that scottish women might on average be a 'wee' bit more homely than women of other countries.

It seems that Paul McCartney, a member of Peta, asked Starbucks to sell plant-based milk at the same price as cow's milk, no more expensive than cow's milk. I wonder what Moz is doing for the cause of animal welfare, will Moz be active?

all good reasons for being offended.

i think he also gets offended when it is inferred that scottish women might on average be a 'wee' bit more homely than women of other countries.
Kind of like Klingon men being told that Kirk can't tell the difference between the females and the males?

Gotta love Ricky... (even though I do not agree with him on everything)
I am actually watching After Life and it is so funny and so sad at the same time!

Did he actually say that quote?

Everybody is offended by something. Morrissey would be offended if I ate a steak in front of him. It's a simpleton quote.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom