Morrissey Central "The Science of Reason" (March 31, 2022)

The Science of Reason

0_oa8zy3.png

Regards,
FWD.

This is actually a really great quote.

i cant think of one thing that would offend me,must be an age thing.

Chimpanzee That

Really, there is nothing wrong with being offended by things. I get offended by a lot of things. But why would I want to stop others from enjoying them, just because I don't? The problem is ego (as it often is) - thinking that being offended by something makes that thing inherently morally wrong.

SER got some fan flack on social for the meme.

The Science of Reason

View attachment 80284

Regards,
FWD.
Yeah but we as a society increasingly run on emotion, not reason. And this will go on until tbe hard times hit (food shortage, energy shortage, financial collapse) and all of this nonsense is forgotten. Given the rapid decline of America that might be soon.

Isn't that a bit obvious. Why do we need celebrity comedians point out the obvious. Next people will need ear implants that constantly say 'breathe in...breathe out'.

Really, there is nothing wrong with being offended by things. I get offended by a lot of things. But why would I want to stop others from enjoying them, just because I don't? The problem is ego (as it often is) - thinking that being offended by something makes that thing inherently morally wrong.
Exactly! Plus a lot of people want to be offended. And a hell of a lot of people want a homogeneous society where everyone likes and do the same things. How else can you explain Coldplay? (bloody offensive i-hope-the-elevator-plummets-and kills me now - music).

i cant think of one thing that would offend me,must be an age thing.
Ehh how about some loud BA$TARD standing with his back to a concert looking at his phone? Or some TW$T twiddling her phone as she online shops for the duration of a 90 minute film in the cinema? Next time it won't offend me cos I'll bring my Michael Myers mask and some rusty kitchen implements.

3989621be19fe1910e503c278c23967f.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom