The real reason why Morrissey wont sign with Sanctuary

• Thread starter Spoonie Luv from Up Above
  • Start date
S

Spoonie Luv from Up Above

He would have to share a label with these people.

fullgroupsing04e.jpg

As I reported earlier on this message board, I've been hanging out quite a bit with Moz, and usually my buddy Nuge stops by and we do some Damn Yankees songs, and then afterwards we go out shooting deer and rabbits.

It's hard to find a decent singer after dennis left. Here, we're trying out Brian Wilson. He's pretty good, but we think we'll take Moz out with us on tour instead.

Re: The real reason why You're a GIMP

hey needledick,you're not funny. Your career may have been,but you are not. i can understand your being upset by the fact that those STYX greatest hits cd's havent sold too well these days,but still,dont try to be funny. Leave that up to me. Got it f***face?? tell your mom i said hello. shes awesome at playing the skinflute,just ask her,she'll tell you.

Tommy some friendly advice!!

> As I reported earlier on this message board, I've been hanging out quite a
> bit with Moz, and usually my buddy Nuge stops by and we do some Damn
> Yankees songs, and then afterwards we go out shooting deer and rabbits.

> It's hard to find a decent singer after dennis left. Here, we're trying
> out Brian Wilson. He's pretty good, but we think we'll take Moz out with
> us on tour instead.
Tommy, Moz would be an excellent choice to replace Dennis. At this moment I am envisioning Morrissey singing Come Sail Away and Best OF Times. I doubt the Evil Dennis DeYoung will let you sing everyones's all time favorite Mr. Roboto and that would kind of suck. Can you blame the guy though, its his his pride and joy. Maybe if you ask really nicely Dennis will let Morrissey sing "Babe". But you will have to answer to Nuge on that one.

Actually,it was because they had no yoshinoya there. he wants yoshinoya dammit. say it with me: YO-SHI-NOYA!!!!! the soup of champions.

Re: Tommy some friendly advice!!

hahahahaha this is fuggin hilarious.

Whats Ozzy doing with Jersey's own Glen Butnick?

> He would have to share a label with these people.
OH, thats so cute. It looks like Ozzy misses Sharon. The Square Dance sign is perfect.

2 quick questions for "Tommy Shaw"

> As I reported earlier on this message board, I've been hanging out quite a
> bit with Moz, and usually my buddy Nuge stops by and we do some Damn
> Yankees songs, and then afterwards we go out shooting deer and rabbits.

> It's hard to find a decent singer after dennis left. Here, we're trying
> out Brian Wilson. He's pretty good, but we think we'll take Moz out with
> us on tour instead.
1. Will Morrissey be able to hit those high notes Dennis so elequently did.
2. Has Morrissey agreed to sing any Smith/Morrissey songs or any tracks off Girls with Guns.

Back
Top Bottom