The REAL Confessions Thread

I'm sitting here trying to think of the worst things I've ever done and I can't come up with anything good.

I've told lies, but mostly to save feelings or to get myself out of a situation that I felt was unfair. (I have no problem lying to people that I think are forcing me to lie due to being unethical themselves, but I'm unusually honest in most other ways.)

I've cheated on tests in high school, but nothing beyond that.

I once kissed someone while I was dating someone else.

*thinks*

I've sneaked up to the rail at Morrissey shows. Usually I have a pit ticket though, so this isn't a habit or anything.

:[

OH OH, I KNOW! I hate children. Except my own, obviously. I hear it's wrong to truly dislike a child, but OMG, I haaaaaate some of them. My daughter has a friend or two that I have to stop myself from kicking. That's pretty awful, right? :D

None of that self pitying shit, oh look at me I am a lonely Smiths fan bollocks. We want real, juicy, dirty, embarrassing confessions.

- Over 2008, I paid over £60 to subscribe to Match.com. I got two dates out of it, from there - one f***. What a compete waste of time, I could have just paid for one of the birds near the S&G. Would have been less hassle.

Anyone else?

Ben, I tried Match.com and they steered me over to Chemistry.com, and it's a MUCH better site. My best friend found his true love on Match.com, so it isn't all that bad. Try out Chemistry.com! Good luck. :cool:

the 1st time i did i with a girl a cassette of
wham-city-make-it-big.jpg

this album was playing on my 'boombox'OM
weird huh, so i was connect Wham with losing my virginity :eek:

OMG! I wonder whatever happened to Andrew Ridgely! :squiffy:

I'm sitting here trying to think of the worst things I've ever done and I can't come up with anything good.

I've told lies, but mostly to save feelings or to get myself out of a situation that I felt was unfair. (I have no problem lying to people that I think are forcing me to lie due to being unethical themselves, but I'm unusually honest in most other ways.)

I've cheated on tests in high school, but nothing beyond that.

I once kissed someone while I was dating someone else.

*thinks*

I've sneaked up to the rail at Morrissey shows. Usually I have a pit ticket though, so this isn't a habit or anything.

:[

OH OH, I KNOW! I hate children. Except my own, obviously. I hear it's wrong to truly dislike a child, but OMG, I haaaaaate some of them. My daughter has a friend or two that I have to stop myself from kicking. That's pretty awful, right? :D

Not awful at all, I cannot stand some of my kid's friends. Even when they
were younger, I remember feeling bad because I just COULD NOT STAND this little girl my daughters was friends with. I thought I must be a pretty
bad person to hate a 6 year old.

Not awful at all, I cannot stand some of my kid's friends. Even when they
were younger, I remember feeling bad because I just COULD NOT STAND this little girl my daughters was friends with. I thought I must be a pretty
bad person to hate a 6 year old.

Oh, good! :D When people tell me they also hate some kids I think they must not mean it like I mean it. I REALLY hate some of them. I've had to excuse myself from the room to keep myself from saying something scarring to the little monsters. MONSTERS! Some of them are going to grow up to be horrendous adults.

You should listen to How Soon is Now or summat. Life's not so bad.

There are so many confessions i could make. But i won't, for want of not sounding like YOU.

Wow, you guys a bit rough on him.....I'm sure nobody really meant to be
mean to him...and he felt mocked for posting something personal-and hit back-so you all make up now ok?
Play nice and I won't charge you for this session. That means a savings of
$5.75 for you!

Oh, good! :D When people tell me they also hate some kids I think they must not mean it like I mean it. I REALLY hate some of them. I've had to excuse myself from the room to keep myself from saying something scarring to the little monsters. MONSTERS! Some of them are going to grow up to be horrendous adults.

I hate the ones that you always have to do things for. They're always hungry, or thirsty, or telling on YOUR child...I remember my sons friend came over, they were about 8, and he wanted me to make him scrambled eggs. I told him I didn't know how.(just didn't feel like doing it) So TWO HOURS later, he marches into the kitchen, and says (in his australian accent, which is pretty cute), "MY MOTHER KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SCRAMBLED EGGS!" and marched back out.
Last year one of his friends was here, he & my son had a fight, so the
kid screams 'THIS WHOLE FAMILY SUCKS!' then he saw me and says
"oh, except you"LOL

the 1st time i did i with a girl a cassette of
wham-city-make-it-big.jpg

this album was playing on my 'boombox'
weird huh, so i was connect Wham with losing my virginity :eek:

Now everytime I listen to WHAM I'm going to be reminded of your first time.
Thanks.:D

I once drank a six pack of Jolt Cola in the 6th grade.

It was good and I would do it again.

Ben, I tried Match.com and they steered me over to Chemistry.com, and it's a MUCH better site. My best friend found his true love on Match.com, so it isn't all that bad. Try out Chemistry.com! Good luck. :cool:

I recently sabotaged a known player on Match. I told the girl he shagged the previous night that the reason he wasn’t returning her texts was because he was on another date doing the same thing. He he he. He still hasn’t figured out why she sent those angry text messages. Sorry, but a hate a player.:lbf:

I hate children as well. Not all children, of course, I have no problem with well behaved children but I cannot stand bratty children. Most of the time their parents suck too.

Tags
try helium
Back
Top Bottom