The Queen is Dead Festival Australian CD

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone,

OK. Here it goes. I been collecting MOZ and Smiths memorabilia for many years. I have in my collection the "Queen is Dead" festival CD. Normally this CD comes in a dark green front and back cover. However mine comes in a light green front and back cover. There is currently one being offered on eBay. It's my understanding the light green one is a variant. Not too sure. My question for all of you is does any one have any idea how hard it is to find the light green variant? Also if any one is interested in buying it. I am willing to sell it at $160.00 US dollars with free shipping any where in the USA. The CD is in very good condition. No scratches on the CD and the cover is also in good condition.

Hope to hear from someone real soon.

Well I'm selling the dark and light green versions you mention on ebay, passions says the dark "saturated" green is the normal one so guessing the light green is some kind of variation, or maybe the ink was simply beginning to run out!!!!! Who can say for sure but as collectors can be a fussy lot, maybe they will want both.

You make a good point. I guess the light color is a variation. Who knows for what reason it's lighter. All I can say is I've seen more dark green versions than light green versions. So the light green variation is more hard to come by making it more desirable.

Back
Top Bottom