The Queen Is Dead album press release silk screen

Hi all,
I have recently taken ownership of a silkscreen canvas which was used for the press release photo shoot with the band outside the Polydor offices in London back in the day.
My friend Steph who worked for Polydor during the 80's acquired it and has had it in her possession for the last 30 years or so. I have been waiting to acquire it for too many years to mention and recently purchased it from her....to my delight! Apparently there were 4 of them at the release and she believes that they were destroyed.....can anyone shed light on this to see if there are mote out there or do I have the only one?

It is approx. 1 metre square and quite beautiful!

Can you post a photo?

I saw you uploaded it to the gallery:

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/media/img_1569.6057/

There are a couple ways to include the image - I usually copy the URL of the "share image" link on that page and then in the post use the image button in the menu bar:

full

Nice item! ;)

Nice...

Well, I'm not really a collector of Smiths and Moz artefacts for their uniqueness and/or value.
But this is a very nice one indeed!
And staying as close as possible to the original artistic value of the album The Queen Is Dead.
I would appreciate to have it on my wall and looking at it everyday and enjoying it.
Congratulations with that! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom