"The Queen Is Dead" (2017 re-issue) enters at #10 in UK Album Chart

Well-done!!! I hope this can only encourage them to release updated, upgraded versions of the other albums,

I believe there must be plenty of outtakes there...also compiling the era time for each album, with the songs we already have on different, scattere formats + a live album.

What I really want to hear is that Elvis Presley cover that has never surfaced

Example:

First album would be:

Cd 1 - Proper Uk debut without This Charming Man

Cd2 - The most decent Troy Tate Sessions

Cd 3 - B-sides, radio sessions, singles from the era up to Hatful

Cd 4 - Outtakes (lots of them of songs from that era)

Cd 5 - Live cd with a full show from the era.

DVD - Assortment of footages from that era.

Similar stuff with Meat Is Murder and Strangeways ( minus the Live CD, as there arent shows from it).

Only #10? Crikey. I know a certain man who is going to be quite pissed.

Only #10? Crikey. I know a certain man who is going to be quite pissed.
I know a man that's going to be quite pleased that a thirty year old album has got to number ten in the album chart.

So what's the deal with the royalties on this? The fact that it's a re-issue with unreleased material. Does a certain drummer still get the majority of the royalties?

So what's the deal with the royalties on this? The fact that it's a re-issue with unreleased material. Does a certain drummer still get the majority of the royalties?
Jocye doesn't get the majority of the royalties, although you'd be forgiven for thinking so the way Morrissey has wined on about it. He gets more than Andy Rourke and less than Morrissey and Marr.

Jocye doesn't get the majority of the royalties, although you'd be forgiven for thinking so the way Morrissey has wined on about it. He gets more than Andy Rourke and less than Morrissey and Marr.

I think there was a time when Joyce got Morrissey's share too as Morrissey hadn't paid Joyce. That was settled a long time ago.

Didn't Andy sell his royalty stream a few years back when he was broke? If so, he gets nothing - right?

What about Craig Gannon, who plays live on this, but is not credited?

Number 2 vinyl:
20171028_174053.png

20171028_174033.png

Regards,
FWD.

Tags
tqid reissue

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom