The professional bootleg of Hollywood Bowl (+ artwork) that leaked physical request

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Hi guys,

I have this downloaded, but don't have the means to print all of the disc artwork, etc, and put it in a nice DVD snap case to make it look nice alongside M in Manchester.

Is anyone able to whip me up a version and mail it? I'll pay of course. Just checked eBay but nada there. PMs, please! :)

Re: The professional bootleg of Hollywood Bowl (+ artwork) that leaked physical reque

Hi guys,

I have this downloaded, but don't have the means to print all of the disc artwork, etc, and put it in a nice DVD snap case to make it look nice alongside M in Manchester.

Is anyone able to whip me up a version and mail it? I'll pay of course. Just checked eBay but nada there. PMs, please! :)

I'll make you one.

Oh wait...you ignored my PM about offering to pay you for a rip of your Viva Hate remaster, yet you happily obliged a female poster for free.

So...no.

Re: The professional bootleg of Hollywood Bowl (+ artwork) that leaked physical reque

I'll make you one.

Oh wait...you ignored my PM about offering to pay you for a rip of your Viva Hate remaster, yet you happily obliged a female poster for free.

So...no.

I planned on replying to your message after I got home tonight after getting a tattoo done this afternoon, but since you're being a c*** about it, I'll find other means.

I planned on replying to your message after I got home tonight after getting a tattoo done this afternoon, but since you're being a c*** about it, I'll find other means.

Works out well for me; I found other means of getting your rip.

Which sucks, by the way. There's compression hiccups in Maudlin Street at the 2 minute 9 second mark.

Sucks not having tits, huh?

Works out well for me; I found other means of getting your rip.

Which sucks, by the way. There's compression hiccups in Maudlin Street at the 2 minute 9 second mark.

Boo f***in' hoo!

In all seriousness, between men, I was and am grateful that you ripped your CD for others to enjoy. No one else here that owned it did that, which is their prerogative, but you shared it...not with me directly, but I ended up with it all the same, which is ultimately to your credit, and I appreciate that.

The hiccups are highly unlikely to be your fault; you already mentioned issues with another song so it may be the pressing of your disc. I would have told you about them regardless, albeit not in such a caustic way.

The remaster itself sounds great; and once again I would not be able to know that unless someone had taken the time to rip it and share it, because I sure as f*** would not pay for it myself.

You claim you were going to respond to my letter; maybe you were and maybe not, but either way you did not owe me a response and yet I jumped down your throat because I was annoyed by another, totally unrelated thread, and I was a cock to you. For which I'm sorry.

When I'm wrong I'm wrong and I will admit as much, which is what I'm doing here. So again, I'm sorry I second guessed your character and thanks for putting your rip on Sendspace; audio issues or not it was a generous thing of you to do.

Thank you; logic is nice.

I've asked Tom to please provide me with his own rip of it since I think it is my CD that's defective. Wouldn't surprise me.

Thank you; logic is nice.

I've asked Tom to please provide me with his own rip of it since I think it is my CD that's defective. Wouldn't surprise me.

Tom's rip omits "Treat Me Like A Human Being" and the edit of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" so you will still have to use those tracks from your rip.

Just to help with Ryan's request:

bjd6pd.jpg

Tom's rip omits "Treat Me Like A Human Being" and the edit of "Late Night, Maudlin Street" so you will still have to use those tracks from your rip.

Hi,

Yes, I'm just doing that now. Just listened to my CD in the CD player above me: no popping noise. Re-ripped it a third time and it's still there in mp3 form... grrr.

As for the cover sleeve: I have it (it was part of the Hollywood Bowl digital download). I just need it printed on glossy paper (don't know the correct dimensions) to put into a DVD snapcase once I burn the concert to DVD disc.

This is pissing me off way too much, so I'm buying it again from iTunes, going to convert those files to 320kbps mp3 and will re-upload that version and send to those who requested.

I'd do the same with the Mael mix online digital single (+ live tracks) but that isn't on sale until tomorrow. Will do it then.

Ok, have re-re-bought this from iTunes. Converted from iTunes format to 320kbps mp3. PM if you need it. This one is finally error and pop/skip free.

Back
Top Bottom