Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brighton

• Fulham

• West Brom

• Total voters
Will you f***ing go home! How and why is this even allowed here? It has nothing to do with Morrissey. Most of you foreign British psychopaths gave up years ago when they finally accepted they have been duped by an American surfer dude born in Verdugo Hills Hospital in L.A. who was the lead singer for 3 years in the 80's, in a band he hated called the smiths. You delusional idiots show up here with your avatars of Morrissey at one festival in Britain from 1992 where he held a British flag. How many f***ing flags of countries he played in do you think he has held on stage dumbass? Yours looks like Morrissey just ate 15 potato tacos with extra guac and refried beans from Los Panchos in East L.A. and he is smelling his own farts.
Insightful.👍

@Silent Reader i just noticed im following you! but i didnt click to follow you! not that im opposed to the idea, it's just weird, since i dont really 'follow' anyone (what's the point?). how did that happen?!
Hey rifke, I dont know how that happened, you must have clicked on it by mistake. I don't know what purpose it serves either, maybe you get an update on all posts that user makes?

Hey rifke, I dont know how that happened, you must have clicked on it by mistake. I don't know what purpose it serves either, maybe you get an update on all posts that user makes?
i havent gotten any on yours! i just know that i follow you because on the "who's online" section you were under a special "people you follow" section, which ive never seen before. oh well, i hope you feel flattered!:lbf:

i havent gotten any on yours! i just know that i follow you because on the "who's online" section you were under a special "people you follow" section, which ive never seen before. oh well, i hope you feel flattered!:lbf:
Oh OK, well yeah I do, thanks @rifke👍

what does aston villa mean? is aston a place? and what does villa mean? do you call the team "villa" for short? why would no one support them unless they were from there? all things i need to know!!
"Aston la Villa Baby!" Big Arnold Swappedhisknickers there!

I reckon I think the old school "be like Mike" commercial would be great for the preshow song when the Vegas Residency starts tossey wacker bog off fark arse inn n nn nn nnn n n it.

"I reckon sometimes if I could dream if I could be Like Steve. Be Like Steve, Be Like Steve. Again I try. Just need to fly. For just one day if I could Be that way. I dream I move. I dream I groove. Like Steve. If I could Be Like Steve."

steve basket small.jpg

Air Morrissey.jpg

basket60.jpg

sam basketball1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom