The only "great" song on Maladjusted is...

> What about "Trouble Loves Me"?

good song but the recording is so bland it hurts.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

i do agree "Maladjusted" is an excellent track though.

> good song but the recording is so bland it hurts.

no, the only great song was...

oh, that´s right. that whole album was RUBBISH.
Well, Roy´s Keen was amusing enough, I suppose.

Maladjusted,Ambitious Outsiders,,Alma Matters,Trouble Loves Me,Wide to Receive,Satan rejected my Soul are all good to very good songs.6 of the 10 barring the appalling Sorrow shite song.
And I should know 'cos I wrote loads of French songs(or chansons as we call them ici).
Vive la Moz!

> Maladjusted

Now you're talking. It's all personal opinion of course, and chacun a son gout, but I whole-heartedly agree with you.

Sk.

Yeah, but:

To labour a whole song on just one pun is a bit poor show really. Same with you're the one.

Alma Matters - absolutely horrendous

Wide to Receive - come on, a song about downloading on the internet. Once again, I am still amazed that the lyrics to Quarry got trashed when this song exists. True Quarry is no lyrical feat, but still...

Re: no, the only great song was...

> ...

> oh, that´s right. that whole album was RUBBISH.
> Well, Roy´s Keen was amusing enough, I suppose.

no, havent you been paying attention. there is only one good song and roy's keen is not it. (Though the single has one of the best morrissey solo covers out there)

> Now you're talking. It's all personal opinion of course, and chacun a son
> gout, but I whole-heartedly agree with you.

> Sk.

You're not the only one who can speak French y'know, Unc.
Mindy can speak it aussi.

> You're not the only one who can speak French y'know, Unc.
> Mindy can speak it aussi.

Err, je ne regrette rien, err, rosbifs, err.... (cont page 94...)

> Maladjusted

Disagreed. "Satan Rejected My Soul" is the crown jewel of an otherwise terribly mediocre album.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: "Satan rejected my soul/ as low as he goes he never quite goes this low" is one of Moz's best-ever lines. And the music rocks.

Quarry singlehandedly beats Maladjusted, which, mediocre as it is, soundly thrashes Kill Uncle, which is an abomination.

-- J.T.

> Err, je ne regrette rien, err, rosbifs, err.... (cont page 94...)

Ooh la la. C'est le fin du jour maintenant et je suis tres....erm....tired. Exhausted, in fact.

The only "great" songs on Maladjusted are

Maladjusted, Trouble Loves Me, Roy's Keen, He Cried

Maladjusted and Trouble Loves Me are the only two I can be arsed listening to now

> Maladjusted, Trouble Loves Me, Roy's Keen, He Cried

Plus Alma Matters at a push, because the single has I Can Have Both on it. I avoid listening to Lost as it means I run the risk of inadvertantly playing Roy's Keen.

> Ooh la la. C'est le fin du jour maintenant et je suis
> tres....erm....tired. Exhausted, in fact.

Any notion that the French accent is sexy has just been destroyed forever.

> Any notion that the French accent is sexy has just been destroyed forever.

I bet Paddy speaks with his Weegie accent when he gets all verbally French. Now usually, I would find a Scottish accent attractive....

> Ooh la la. C'est le fin du jour maintenant et je suis
> tres....erm....tired. Exhausted, in fact.

I think the word you're looking for is "fatigué". I'll not spell that out phonetically because it would be too funny.

Back
Top Bottom