The only decent people on this site are...

ohmoza

Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy!

I am shocked to see I made neither list!

i' m sure your accepptanc emeans a lot.

It does. I've totally changed my mind about him. :thumb:

He did name some cool people. *feels speshthal* :)

Now if you'll excuse, me I'm going to watch Man vs Wild (Will & Bear) :D I expect to see some bannings come morning.

Dave grrrr is cool too! :thumb: and more intelligent than most on here. :thumb: hey about time someone told the truth on this shit hole of a forum!

I'm still waiting to be listed on one side or the other....

I'm still waiting to be listed on one side or the other....

You actually sound cool. Ive acted like a c*** on here tonight because I have been treated like a c***. The moderators on this forum are devious psychos. Be warned..

:QUOTE=ohmoza;1175395]Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Thank you, ohmozza! Very nice of you! :thumb:

ummmm.....thanks :)

You are a thoroughly decent person, fair minded, not nasty and a kind nature. Who I am you will have to guess, I have always liked you. I have been treated unfairly on this forum, its my pay back time tonight. Troubz, you're a diamond. :thumb:

You are a thoroughly decent person, fair minded, not nasty and a kind nature. Who I am you will have to guess, I have always liked you. I have been treated unfairly on this forum, its my pay back time tonight. Troubz, you're a diamond. :thumb:

Well, I'm flattered. Have we met in person, or just here?

Back
Top Bottom