the official where are Busy Clippers and Codreanu thread?

maybe they are now writing their frightening verse (;)) to each other with fountain pens and on elegant stationery, as Cod convinced BC that it was much more cultured than using a keyboard, for cod sakes!

(and besides, if not with her, how else was he ever going to actually use his beloved posh pens and classy stationery? - he wouldn't want those beautiful items to die in a drawer before they ever had lived, now would he??)

fountainpenonpaper1in7.jpg

:D

he's a "posh twat" but I overlook it. :p (as I'm sure he overlooks so very many faults of myself and the other riffraff that post here) :D

the real question here is, where is wally?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*goes back to the hole in the floor where she came from*

(and besides, if not with her, how else was he ever going to actually use his beloved posh pens and classy stationery? - he wouldn't want those beautiful items to die in a drawer before they ever had lived, now would he??)

Oh, NOIP, I choose not to dwell on the inevitable "how else," or should I say "who else." He should never be underestimated. But you are correct - there is nothing more romantic in a Jane Austen sort of way than a missive from your beloved on good stationery; especially if it's written in fountain pen. (sighs heavily, looks off into the distance)

he's a "posh twat" but I overlook it. :p (as I'm sure he overlooks so very many faults of myself and the other riffraff that post here) :D

(BC enters dressed like a musketeer)

Dave: "Why are you dressed like Prince?"

BC, ignoring his mirth: "Thou tottering scurvy-valiant mumble-news! You have insulted my beloved with an unacceptable colloquialism for the female anatomy, and therefore I must challenge you to a duel, thou puking rampallian clotpole!" (slaps him twice across the face with her gloves).

Dave: "Owww! Hey, that hurt. Are those boots even vegan?"

BC: "Choose your second wisely, thou infectious folly-fallen whey-face, for you shall soon feel the sting of my blade! Before dawn tomorrow you'll be dragged from the field in shame, gurgling your last confession, thou mewling ill-nurtured joithead!"

Dave: "Lighten up, it was just a joke. Nice sword, though."

BC: "Go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, thou lily-liver'd boy!"

Dave: "Whatever. But if you're spoiling for a fight, it's the Song Title Game at dawn, Pacific Time, and I'll smear you. (goes off humming "1999")

BC: (shouts after him) "Thou art essentially a natural coward without instinct!" (leaves, remembering the costume place closes in five minutes and she needs to get her deposit back)

:p

Last edited:
hey, clippers, you're not a woman, at all, are you? :rolleyes:

c'mon, just admit it!

hey, clippers, you're not a woman, at all, are you? :rolleyes:

c'mon, just admit it!

Girls can't play with swords?? Hence, horrible villain, or I'll spurn thine eyes like balls before me; I'll unhair thy head, thou shalt be whipp'd with wire, and stew'd'in brine, smarting in lingering pickle, or something.

I think HIM was talking about you being clever and witty, he has a certain view on the subject... :p

there'll be none of that nonsense being played under my roof. i'm a man and i'm putting my big, hairy foot down!

i'll be wearing the (very roomy) trousers and the wife will do as she's told!

I think HIM was talking about you being clever and witty, he has a certain view on the subject... :p

Thanks for the compliment, Chica. And I hope you're taking good care of that bou...uh, forget it.

Fortunately women cannot be made male by the wearing of trousers or the display of some (in my case small) wit. As for HIM, I think it is little more than posturing, as he seems to quite enjoy it when Hatfull is in charge.

Girls can't play with swords?? Hence, horrible villain, or I'll spurn thine eyes like balls before me; I'll unhair thy head, thou shalt be whipp'd with wire, and stew'd'in brine, smarting in lingering pickle, or something.

hey, quit it, with the sexy stuff!

hatfull is soon to become "HER" to my "HIM" and she'll be none too pleased if she finds out that i've been doing the stuff with you that she just won't do (although, maybe i should just test the water, with HER, and see how she responds... ...i'll get back to ya, ok?).

hello chica, how are you?

i was actually talking about the fact that women are genetically the "fairer sex" etc - or so i'm reliably informed (see the 'tony blair is a great big silly-billy' thread, where people were talkin' about this, last evening).

i think clippers must be ill, what with all this violence. it's probably a hormonal imbalance.

hello chica, how are you?

i was actually talking about the fact that women are genetically the "fairer sex" etc - or so i'm reliably informed (see the 'tony blair is a great big silly-billy' thread, where people were talkin' about this, last evening).

i think clippers must be ill, what with all this violence. it's probably a hormonal imbalance.

fairer sex, yes and men are robots made to kill
&
ROBOT.jpg

hey, quit it, with the sexy stuff!

hatfull is soon to become "HER" to my "HIM" and she'll be none too pleased if she finds out that i've been doing the stuff with you that she just won't do (although, maybe i should just test the water, with HER, and see how she responds... ...i'll get back to ya, ok?).

See, chica? Here we have the perfect illustration of how wearing trousers does not confer wit. Poor HIM would seem to be unable to think above the belt. :D

See, chica? Here we have the perfect illustration of how wearing trousers does not confer wit. Poor HIM would seem to be unable to think above the belt. :D

yeah, that's right, degrade me baby. hatfull's not back yet.

Hello to you too, HIM
&
I may have forgotten how to read too :eek:

However, I think I understood it was something about evolutionary psychology, which is a politically correct name for social Darwinism :eek:

There is evolutionary feminism too, and it explains female aggression. Maybe once I learn to read... :o

edit: Pictures, they're nice!

f4c3.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom