Some guy hit on me
Some friend wanted a CD
I was late getting home
I posted once on this site
I took a shower
I ate
I pmed someone
I posted this

I awoke, and I went to school, went to drama, art and english, cuddled with my boyfriend, hung out with my best friend, went home, had Sobe drink, then got online, then I watched Scrubs, im about to go to my room, and listen to more Moz, now im listening to the Smiths.

Today...
I vowed I wouldn't drink Dr Pepper or buy a sandwich
I ate a yoghurt and a packet of Monster Munch
I booked time off to go to G-MEX in December
I had a lunch at Subway with Dan
I ignored Dan and talked about G-MEX for an entire hour
I cursed the fee earner I was covering as PA for
I went to a Morris Owners Group (it's my boyfriend's hobby, not mine!)
I had a surprisingly good time compared to previous nights
I discussed ducks at great length
I looked stupid for not knowing what a clutch or gear box was
I told them I'd go on next week's rally (Moggie rally, not hate rally)
I spent far too much time on Moz Solo when I should be sleeping.

I awoke, and I went to school, went to drama, art and english, cuddled with my boyfriend, hung out with my best friend, went home, had Sobe drink, then got online, then I watched Scrubs, im about to go to my room, and listen to more Moz, now im listening to the Smiths.

Oh yes I've had scrubs on in the background since 7:00

woke
prepare for uni
went to uni
ttaly failed on an exam
played poker and won hehe
went to class
visited a friend
played taca taca
come back home
come back home

Woke up
Decided to be a good girl and finish my paper today
Went back to sleep
Woke up
Surfed the net
Went to work
Was bored
Came home
Attempted to finish paper
Failed
Had dinner with boyfriend
Moz solo
Said I was going to sleep
Actually checked what's going to happen on my soap next week
Came back to compliment chica ;)

1. Woke grudgingly before dawn
2. Perfunctorily bathed
3. Stopped at bagel shop, got creeped out b/c counter girl "likes" me (but not enough to give free bagel)
4. Intercepted upon arrival at work by enthusistic colleague to discuss TEAMWORK!
5. Posted "do not disturb" sign on office door
6. Donned iPod
7. Tried doing regression analyses
8. Was interrupted multiple times by asswipes who expected me to remove headphones and solve their problems (punctuated by their annoying cell phone conversations)
9. Spent 30 mins w/my Road Dawg making merciless fun of her boss
10. Washed up here somehow

Now what?

1. Woke up... again.
2. Chose clothing. Brown Military jacket, faded jeans, tan converse, lynyrd skynyrd t-shirt (not sure why).
3. Took subway to school.
4. Stared at my fingernails for 7 hours.
5. On my way home, ran into old classmates. Realized I don't miss them at all.
6. Ducked out on homework.
7. Talked on the phone with my friend Jixx. (The entire time with an australian accents).
8. Watched the last half of a documentary on Vietnam POWs.
9. MyspaceMyspaceMyspace.
10. This.

woke up
made coffee
turned on computer
tried to get some work done
packed things for shipping and went to post office
went to guitar shop
hung out there a while listening to owner talk during which time he offended everyone in earshot and made me laugh until my face hurt
he's a real jerk but instead of being offended I laugh
bought guitar to sell
went to taco bell and had 2 seven layer burritoes
realized I never cook anymore
checked my account and had received some cash I wasn't expecting until monday
thought about buying things with the money but didn't
had some haagen dazs black raspberry chip
thinking about watching a concert DVD I borrowed from a friend

I went to university, then came home and did some exercise which I am now wishing I hadn't done since I am about to fall asleep.

I had a bad feeling when I woke up. That feeling didn't go away when I went to school. It rained all day. I had some really boring classes and I realised that I dislike the majority of my classmates. At one time though, I had to laugh that the tears rolled down my face! For the rest, an empty Friday.
We have a priest that teaches us, and he asked me 'Evelyn, still happy?' and I replied: ' I've never been ', and then he smiled strangely, and patted me on the back. Priests, you never know what they mean with their acts!

It rained all day. I had some really boring classes and I realised that I dislike the majority of my classmates.
That sucks. It's your last year of school, though, isn't it? That priest guy sounds nice.

Woke up
Opened the door to take the newspaper
Saw newspaper was stolen
Closed the door
Drank coffee, smoked cigarette, read news on the net
Played with cat
Went to the supermarket
Spoke with girlfriend on the phone
Now going to make some food with all the stuff I bought in the supermarket
Yummy!

drunken goldfish said:
That sucks. It's your last year of school, though, isn't it?

Yes, but well, you will always meet people that you absolutely dispise, won't you?

davdavon said:
Saw newspaper was stolen

Did you chase the thief, oh Evil Green Cyborg?

Did you chase the thief, oh Evil Green Cyborg?

No. The evilness required to deprive me of my morning-coffee-cigarette-newspaper routine is too frightening to grasp, far beyond the mental capacities of your average Evil Green Cyborg. I asked my cat to chase him/her/them/it, but she just went "prrrrr" and licked her tail.

Gave up trying to get to sleep, rose at 6 am, made a coffee, let the animals out, turned on laptop, lit cigarette and got dressed. Stayed on laptop all day, listening to Bowie, writing, visited by girlfriend she bought me my grand final tickets still drinkin coffee, eat an apple, hmmmmm

drunken goldfish said:
You're the glass-is-half-empty type, huh? :) .
There's no such thing as a glass is half empty! When a glass is empty, you have nothing. And the half of nothing, is...undefined! ;)

Anyway, yes I am

davdavon said:
No. The evilness required to deprive me of my morning-coffee-cigarette-newspaper routine is too frightening to grasp, far beyond the mental capacities of your average Evil Green Cyborg. I asked my cat to chase him/her/them/it, but she just went "prrrrr" and licked her tail.

How do you receive your paper? Like you see in movies, little boys on bicycles who throw the paper in your lawn?
And does your cat have an evil green cyborg-outfit as well? :D

How do you receive your paper? Like you see in movies, little boys on bicycles who throw the paper in your lawn?
And does your cat have an evil green cyborg-outfit as well? :D

Well, I don't have a lawn, I live on the fourth floor of a big, old, dirty apartment building. So the newspaper guy has to get off his bicycles, take the elevator, put the paper in front of my door, and call his co-conspirators from the infamous Mafioso Newspaperiano to come and steal it. As for my cat, she's not evil at all, she's a gentle little furry creature, and if it wasn't for her I'd be a lot more evil, and maybe a bit greener too.

Back
Top Bottom