The Official 'What Did YOU Do Today'? Thread

Busted! :p
Dazzak, that sounds like an amazing experience! :eek:
It really wasn't. My GP was kind of clumsy and I literally had to place his index finger where my little lump is. Now I have to go to a urologist to get it checked out properly. Not as embarrassing as I thought it was going to be, but lying on a table with your genitals on show isn't a walk in the park either.

Seriously, what hair do you think he shaved?
The possibilities are endless. I think we'll have to wait for his return and ask.
Dazzak - you should try going to the gynocologist! (I hope you're ok, btw).

What she meant was: now you see what women have to endure at least twice a year ;)

Got up, did the housework, (boo, hiss!), made some new icons for my live journal, had a spot of lunch. Then I made a batch of apple pies with some of my home-grown apples. Now I'm scoffing a sneaky slice, still warm, before the kids come home. Mmmmm!:)

chica said:
What she meant was: now you see what women have to endure at least twice a year

I mean, are there any advantages of being female ;)

I puked.
I puked.
And then I puked again.

Share my misery with me.

^Drank too much last night? ;)

Oh no. lol
'Tis my punishment for eating meat.

Now Goldfish, you're not supposed to discourage people from sharing that kind of information in our beloved off-topic section!

What hair did you shave, HIM? :p

thanks for the interest, chica (and i'm glad to have endeared myself to you, goldfish).

i started with the hair, up top, then proceeded to do my entire cock region. he's lookin' good!

(but a nick in the scrotum doesn't half sting!)

Last edited:
What she meant was: now you see what women have to endure at least twice a year ;)

But did you have any problems the times you went to get your genitals checked out? They only stuck a metal rod down my dick when I had to go.

thanks for the interest, chica (and i'm glad to have endeared myself to you, goldfish).

i started with the hair, up top, then proceeded to do my entire cock region. he's lookin' good!

(but a nick in the scrotum doesn't half sting!)

Whoa! Be careful. Don't use a regular razor on your balls son. An electric trimmer can work wonders and won't cut you as easy. A nick in the scrotum can bleed 10 times more than your average shaving cut.

Also, I'd suggest getting the inner thieghs waxed so you don't have to deal with them.

It really wasn't. My GP was kind of clumsy and I literally had to place his index finger where my little lump is. Now I have to go to a urologist to get it checked out properly. Not as embarrassing as I thought it was going to be, but lying on a table with your genitals on show isn't a walk in the park either.

but a walk in the park with your genitals on show, scares children and grannies and you can get arrested with a fine!
oh no this isn't what i did today!

Got Up
Went To School
Came Home.......Yawn, How Boring Am I?

Oh, well at least it is my birthday on Thursday:)

-I woke up
-I went to work
-I've been accused by my boss of stealing money from the company
-I thought about that all day, feeling sad
-I ate one sandwich with ham, vegetables, and cheese
-I went home and I tried to write my final dissertation. I failed
-I tried to repair my mum's terrestrial digital decoder. (Freeview in UK, I think). I failed
-I had fish and chips for dinner
-Morrissey-soloing while listening to Leonard Cohen
-I'll brush my teeth in a matter of minutes

*********GAME OVER*****************************************

-Morrissey-soloing while listening to Leonard Cohen

I've just been out driving with my dad listening to Cohen. Before that I spent over half an hour lying on the flour talking to my niece (3 months) They can actually communicate, and it's very interesting:p

My alarm went off when I was really fast asleep, and I thought to myself, 'Oh, but I can just go back to sleep, it's a Sunday', put my head back on the pillow, closed my eyes... and realised it was in fact, Monday. Idiot. I then fannied around in the shower, rushed out the house, and had to wait fifteen minutes for a weekly tube pass because the woman at the front of the queue didn't realise 8.30 on a Monday was not a good time to ask the one bloke on the counter a series of stupid f*****g questions! Then I had to watch as the really sexy guy who I try to get on the same train as walked past me as I was in the queue and got on the train, which I missed, I got to uni, hypoventelated at how much work I have to do, caught my crush looking at me during a lecture (I am looking pretty hot today, I have to say), and we all went for a pint this afternoon. (With my crush there, of course). He then went and asked a girl out (but I'm just looking, so that's ok) came home, typed up my work, and I just ate a huge takeaway. I now feel ill because I ate too much. What's that you say? shut up Hatfull, you're talking crap? Oh, ok.

Woke up, shouted at my internet provider for cutting my internet off last night although I have in fact paid it in time, went to uni, went to my lectures, discovered my new professor is a narrow-minded prick, spent a few seconds rolling my eyes over it, decided it was better to read a book i brought, realized that it's a really boring book and then spent another hour scratching my name in different handwritting on a very tiny piece of paper.

Went to my boyfriend's office, misused his work phone/copy machine/printer for my own purposes, went out to find a decent pair of shoes but gave up on that after realizing that they just don't exist anymore, went for a drink with a friend, discovered she was pregnant, appologized for all the smoke i created before she told me, went home, played "me without you" movie, got all soft and teary, started reading another book but decided to watch "CSI" instead.

Now I'm on Moz solo wondering what's up with people, seems like i haven't been here in a while and it's just been a few days. Seems all my addictions fall apart after I stop studying. Is it really so strange?

Back
Top Bottom