The Official Tony Blair Is A f***ing Arsehole Thread

The Crime Of The Century!

As most of you will be aware, Tony Blair and his tedious sidekick Gordon Brown have set aside over £20BN to be spent on renewing the Trident Nuclear Missile System.

As any sane person knows, this is Labour's second biggest error to date, the first being murdering thousands of Iraqui civilians and British soldiers.

Since I don't think there has been another thread like this, I decided to start one. Let us ponder for a second the impact of this recent disgrace. Twenty billion, on a missile which, if launched, could wipe out an entire country. If not launched, would sit in a building somewhere gathering dust. Now, forgive me, but doesn't twenty billion seem like kind of an extreme amount to spend on an ornament?

Next let us consider the hypocrisy of the world's second most vile bastard. He sent troops into Iraq, lying to everyone and telling them that there were weapons of mass destruction, and there weren't. Now, he himself has spent twenty billion of taxpayers money on a weapon of mass destruction. Notice the flaw, anyone? Also, he has the audacity to sit in judgement on North Korea for starting a Nuclear weapons program, yet seems to think he has carte blanche to steal money from taxpayers who are in total disagreement with his warmongering and plough it into destruction. How dare he? Of course, let us not forget that it was a Labour MP who started the British Nuclear weapons program in the first place.

Any thoughts, folks, on this vile, thieving, war-mongering bastard of a human being?

Does no-one else think it might have been better spent on cilmate change/poverty, since they are probably two of the most important issues in the world today?

Last edited:
"Tony Blair should be hanged, then tried."

Ha. Nicely put.

I am looking forward to this thing on TV about Blair going on trial for war crimes. Let us hope it is prophetic :rolleyes:

Bush and Blair talk of how country's are "unstable" and thus should not have a nuclear weapons programme,
there's nothing more unstable that a capitalist texan bastard desperate to show he can push the button.

Nice thread COTC

Bush and Blair talk of how country's are "unstable" and thus should not have a nuclear weapons programme,
there's nothing more unstable that a capitalist texan bastard desperate to show he can push the button.

Nice thread COTC

Thanks! :)

Off-Topic but..that's a wonderful list you have :)

oh look another "The Official BLAH BLAH BLAH Thread"

:rolleyes:

so, once he is out of office
a london mob could tear him apart
cmon, they've beaten people to death much less
deserving than tonyB
dare i say
it is london, nay, englands', double nay
all of the UK's duty to kill Blair!
:)

I've sometimes wondered if they really build those things or if they just take the cash and spend it on gold toilets and things like that.

Those things are not meant to be used though. If you want to go down the rabbit hole, the idea is that these things are a deterrent so that if Abomba Bom Bomba gets a bomb he won't use it because he knows he'll get bombed right back into oblivion. the problem seems to be that the people that we're facing now don't really care about being bombed back to oblivion, so the whole deterrent philosophy isn't what it used to be.

I've sometimes wondered if they really build those things or if they just take the cash and spend it on gold toilets and things like that.

Those things are not meant to be used though. If you want to go down the rabbit hole, the idea is that these things are a deterrent so that if Abomba Bom Bomba gets a bomb he won't use it because he knows he'll get bombed right back into oblivion. the problem seems to be that the people that we're facing now don't really care about being bombed back to oblivion, so the whole deterrent philosophy isn't what it used to be.

i can assure, the usa, uk, former ussr, and prc
build loads of weapons of war all the time
without stop

ps: how long shall Mars remain ascendant
& keep his brother Vulcan so busy?

TCOTC,

This a very good, thought provoking post, I agree with a lot of your sentiments. I have never seen the need for nuclear weaponry; to me it's a status symbol to show the world that the country has reaped the rewards of being a Western Liberal Democracy. It also acts as a deterrent to other countries, but why do we need missiles? Blair and previous leaders only feel the need to have weapons of mass destruction because our country interferes in every other countries affairs. Britain is like the US, it feels the need to force its Liberal Democracy down the world’s throats and if they do not agree to it we invade them. If the politicians in Westminster were more diplomatic we wouldn’t need trident and lives wouldn't be needlessly lost.

I believe the UN introduced legislation banning nuclear proliferation to any country that did not have nulcear weapons and technology before 1958. So nations like the US and Britain feel threatened by countries like North Korea and Iran making nuclear weaponry because it breaches that legislation which effectively protects and maintains the US and Britain as some what world superpowers, the US obviously being the larger superpower out of the two. That £20billion as you could give many deprived people of our nation more support, it could help brighten the lives of so many people and yet it’s going to waste. I too like you find it hypocritical that Britain and the US accuses Iraq of having weapons of mass destruction when the US have weapons that could wipe half the world off the map in an instant.

I to find it amusing that the US and Britain ignore Saddam’s acts of genocide, which he was able to carry out thanks to finanicial support from Britain and America. It’s funny how Britain and the US ignore this when he was our ally and then when he falls out of favour with the West, then that is when the US and Britain decide to accuse him of genocide. Is it not coincidental that the US invades Iraq at a time when the US economy wasn’t great and we all know Iraq’s oil fields can generate billions of dollars through petroleum sales? Blair just like Thatcher was the US’ bitch, nothing more, nothing less. Reagan invaded Grenada which at the time was under the commonwealth, Reagan had no right to and just rolled right on in and Thatcher the so called Iron Lady just caved in. if Blair thinks three submarines is enough to protect this country he is sadly mistaken, weapons do not protect, if Blair wants to protect this country he and all the other politicians should adopt an anti war policy where by Britain stays neutral in conflict and the British army acts as peacekeepers, but alas this will never happen as most British politicians rely on warfare to gain respect and popularity, Thatcher needed it when she declared war in the Falklands.

Tony Blair is considered a great prime minister, I happen to disagree, he has been one of the worst, all of New Labour’s policies have been vague and contain so many loopholes it’s unreal, secondly his failing domestic policies are just as bad as his failing foreign affairs, he is a failure period, yet people keep voting Labour, I’d rather have the monster raving Looney party than New Labour.

Last edited:
TCOTC,

This a very good, thought provoking post, I agree with a lot of your sentiments. I have never seen the need for nuclear weaponry; to me it's a status symbol to show the world that the country has reaped the rewards of being a Western Liberal Democracy. It also acts as a deterrent to other countries, but why do we need missiles? Blair and previous leaders only feel the need to have weapons of mass destruction because our country interferes in every other countries affairs. Britain is like the US, it feels the need to force its Liberal Democracy down the world’s throats and if they do not agree to it we invade them. If the politicians in Westminster were more diplomatic we wouldn’t need trident and lives wouldn't be needlessly lost.

I believe the UN introduced legislation banning nuclear proliferation to any country that did not have nulcear weapons and technology before 1958. So nations like the US and Britain feel threatened by countries like North Korea and Iran making nuclear weaponry because it breaches that legislation which effectively protects and maintains the US and Britain as some what world superpowers, the US obviously being the larger superpower out of the two. That £20billion as you could help many deprived people of our nation more support, it could help brighten the lives of so many people and yet it’s going to waste. I too like you find it hypocritical that Britain and the US accuses Iraq of having weapons of mass destruction when the US have weapons that could wipe half the world off the map in an instant.

I to find it amusing that the US and Britain ignore Saddam’s acts of genocide, which he was able to carry out thanks to finanicial support from Britain and America. It’s funny how Britain and the US ignore this when he was our ally and then when he falls out of favour with the West, then that is when the US and Britain decide to accuse him of genocide. Is it not coincidental that the US invades Iraq at a time when the US economy wasn’t great and we all know Iraq’s oil fields can generate billions of dollars through petroleum sales? Blair just like Thatcher was the US’ bitch, nothing more, nothing less. Reagan invaded Grenada which at the time was under the commonwealth, Reagan had no right to just rolled and Thatcher the so called Iron Lady just caved in. if Blair thinks three submarines is enough to protect this country he is sadly mistaken, weapons do not protect, if Blair wants to protect this country he and all the other politicians should adopt an anti war policy where by Britain stays neutral in conflict and the British army acts as peacekeepers, but alas this will never happen as most British politicians rely on warfare to gain respect and popularity, Thatcher needed it when she declared war in the Falklands.

Tony Blair is considered a great prime minister, I happen to disagree, he has been one of the worst, all of New Labour’s policies have been vague and contain so many loopholes it’s unreal, secondly his failing domestic policies are just as bad as his failing foreign affairs, he is a failure period, yet people keep voting Labour, I’d rather have the monster raving Looney party than New Labour.

Yes, I agree with everything you have said. There is something about the West that seems to spawn politicians who are obsessed with territoriality, greed and one-upmanship. It was almost like Blair and Bush were horrified at the thought of North Korea having nuclear capabilities without actually stopping to remember that they have them too. They don't want others to have what they have. Their arrogant Western superiority may very well be their downfall, however.

The USA in particular has become the number one offender for sticking their noses into things which simply do not concern them, as if they consider themselves the political guardians of the entire world.

You have a good head on your shoulders for a seventeen year old.

Yes, I agree with everything you have said. There is something about the West that seems to spawn politicians who are obsessed with territoriality, greed and one-upmanship. It was almost like Blair and Bush were horrified at the thought of North Korea having nuclear capabilities without actually stopping to remember that they have them too. They don't want others to have what they have. Their arrogant Western superiority may very well be their downfall, however.

The USA in particular has become the number one offender for sticking their noses into things which simply do not concern them, as if they consider themselves the political guardians of the entire world.

You have a good head on your shoulders for a seventeen year old.

dont lie to him, that will only do the boy more harm

dont lie to him, that will only do the boy more harm

come on now robby can you pls leave the boy alone, your coming across as a bully... and that isn't really needed here... so can as you please leave him alone.

like most governments, the tony the pony, the fresh face boy of new labour was corrupted by power and his ego...( with Bush) made a mess of a country called iraq (which has turned into a civil war) without thinking what will happen to the country if saddam isn't in power.

home front... no better or worse then any other party if they were in power.
the rich are rich, the poor are poor.

come on now robby can you pls leave the boy alone, your coming across as a bully... and that isn't really needed here... so can as you please leave him alone.

like most governments, the tony the pony, the fresh face boy of new labour was corrupted by power and his ego...( with Bush) made a mess of a country called iraq (which has turned into a civil war) without thinking what will happen to the country if saddam isn't in power.

home front... no better or worse then any other party if they were in power.
the rich are rich, the poor are poor.

umm, you dont know 'the history' dude
he was being mean to someone else
and when i 'asked him to stop'
he went all crazy, like children do and started continually name calling me
i gave the stupid f***er plenty of chances
enough is enough
and besides
how else is the little scum gonna learn that they are such?
SOONER THEY DO, THE BETTER FOR ALL
but
thx for your concern though

umm, you dont know 'the history' dude
he was being mean to someone else
and when i 'asked him to stop'
he went all crazy, like children do and started continually name calling me
i gave the stupid f***er plenty of chances
enough is enough
and besides
how else is the little scum gonna learn that they are such?
SOONER THEY DO, THE BETTER FOR ALL
but
thx for your concern though

well sometimes it better not to fight fire with fire.

Whilst watching some "Most Annoying People of 2006" thing on BBC3 or 4 last night, I was struck by how true Morrissey's remark was about TB resembling Larry Grayson more and more with every passing day.

Back
Top Bottom