The Official Sleeve Contest for IJWTSTBH Single

Chartres

CONTEST!

Make the best sleeve for the "I Just Want To See the Boy Happy" single.

RULES
-Everyone can compete but only with one sleeve. You can't post two and then choose one later. The one who you post will be the one you're competeing with. If you post two then you're permanently out of the contest.

-The winner will be decided by a poll, if many contestants there will be a jury who select the finalists.

-It should be a CD or 7" sleeve, i.e. square. Use photoshop or paint. If possibe, use the Attack Logo and the Font that The Youngest sent in the "CD Covers" thread.

-If it's a photo from a film etc you're using, write film titel, actor etc.

-If you want to have a b-side on the cover it should be "Children In Pieces".

Rules may be added/modified.

Good luck and may the best designer win
:D

since you aren't awarding any prizes, how can you enforce any of these rules?

since you aren't awarding any prizes, how can you enforce any of these rules?

My only way is to not include them at the final. But I'll try to make some award but see it more as a game simply, I won't kill you're horse if you cheat. Maybe a title is award enough? It's for fun simply.

:D

Last edited:
I did this in paint i can't get the attack logo to work from the file "the youngest" upped...so it's very basic

boyappy2.jpg

Sorry it’s the wrong font, I couldn’t figure out how to work the other one :o

That's okay, no big deal really.

But if you want to, drop the font-file into startmenu/settings/control panels/fonts. And it'll work.

I did this in paint i can't get the attack logo to work from the file "the youngest" upped...so it's very basic

boyappy2.jpg

This I am liking muchly. However, it would never happen since his-nibs has the phizzog on each cover. Can you shoehorn it in somehow?

Peter

Last edited:
That's okay, no big deal really.

But if you want to, drop the font-file into startmenu/settings/control panels/fonts. And it'll work.

Thanks. I changed the font and I also changed the cover. I deleted the one above, hope that’s okay ;)

Thanks. I changed the font and I also changed the cover. I deleted the one above, hope that’s okay ;)

Somehow I think Morrissey would want to call that single "I Want To See The Boy Miserable" :D

Good cover BTW!! :D

ahahah! I think Morrissey should definitely do it! That will generate a lot of free publicity. Maybe even make a No1 hit single.

Back
Top Bottom