The Official Russell Brand thread

yes I know! how could you miss that he is in that movie he has been going on about it for months have you heard his "band" Infant Sorow

and my personal fav (altho there is not a proper video for it yet)

I'm American: I'm SLOW!:rolleyes:
parishv3.png

I've heard it now!;) That "Inside..." song is really growing on me, ha!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mell posted about going to Russell Brand's show Saturday night. There's a really cute photo of her and Brand.

So I sent Russell Brand a myspaz message congratulating him on a hilarious Hell A debut and told him that I hoped I could meet him the next time he returns here and appears in a much larger venue as all his shows this month in Hollyweird are sold out.

He sent a reply that went something like "Thanks" and "you seem to have big boobs so let's meet". Uh, yes, I do, thanks? :p But I just want to chat with him cos he's so funny and candid about his megalomania, sex, and everything else people try to hide.
Thanks Mel, I didn't see your post earlier. You're sweet :D. Russell wrote back to you already?? WOW! Yes, he was drooooooling over the girls with the big boobies. (I have none :tears:) There was a girl next to me (tall, blonde, boobies totally hanging out) and she asked Russell to sign his book. He wrote something quickly in her book and then leaned in slowly and very deliberately to give her a kiss on the lips (or right next to the lips--I couldn't see, I think Russell's hair was in the way). It was really sexy, more than just a obligatory peck!!! :eek:

He left the theater with his mum, I think. She looked happy.

Here's me and Russell, he was sweet. (Super thin and TALL too!) If you look closely at his left hand, you can see where he wrote his notes for the stand-up show!
April5th2008RussellBrand_Morriss-1.jpg

Since this thread now exists, I would like to mention that Russell called me to wish me a happy birthday... because I'm still kind of giddy from it and enjoy talking about it.

Heehee. XD

Russell wrote back to you already?? WOW! Yes, he was drooooooling over the girls with the big boobies. (I have none :tears:) There was a girl next to me (tall, blonde, boobies totally hanging out) and she asked Russell to sign his book. He wrote something quickly in her book and then leaned in slowly and very deliberately to give her a kiss on the lips (or right next to the lips--I couldn't see, I think Russell's hair was in the way). It was really sexy, more than just a obligatory peck!!! :eek:

He left the theater with his mum, I think. She looked happy.

His mum was there? Awwww...I wonder if he toned it down or just went balls out (hur hur) because of her presence. What does she look like? Did he say anything about her during his show on Saturday? I wonder what she is doing in L.A. Here for her son only?

I wouldn't be able to do what he does if my mum were watching! Hell, I was very uncomfortable driving my mum in my car and "Hooker" by one of Gary Day's bands came on before I could change it (it's right after "GoodLooking Man about Town"). It's a very rude song. My mum was intrigued by the whistle at the beginning. Doh! Once she noticed the whistle, I couldn't change it otherwise that would really draw more attention to it.

The day Moz himself sings something to make me blush in front of my mum...is the day i jump into the ocean, though admittedly, I jump into the ocean on occasion for purely recreational purposes. I've shown her Mozzer's arse piccy for purely entertainment value. :D

Back to Russell Brand (he'd want it that way), yes, he's very appreciative of large female mammary glands. Mentioned how he'd like to dictate a slutty dress code for the women in his audience. Mentioned that even his mum comes dressed sluttily...because she knows about the dress code. So how was his mum dressed on Saturday? ;)

Big tits aren't everything, Mell. If you try to dress conservatively, they make you look fat and frumpy. Overly big boobies can hurt your back, make your bra straps dig in, and they often attract sleaze. You are cute with a lovely smile! Don't cry over modest boobage.

His mum was there? Awwww...I wonder if he toned it down or just went balls out (hur hur) because of her presence. What does she look like? Did he say anything about her during his show on Saturday? I wonder what she is doing in L.A. Here for her son only?
On Saturday's radio show she was in the studio with him too and again the stuff they were talking about surprised me, given she was sitting right there lol
But that's something I love about Russell, he doesn't hold anything back really :D

Back to Russell Brand (he'd want it that way), yes, he's very appreciative of large female mammary glands. Mentioned how he'd like to dictate a slutty dress code for the women in his audience. Mentioned that even his mum comes dressed sluttily...because she knows about the dress code. So how was his mum dressed on Saturday? ;)

Big tits aren't everything, Mell. If you try to dress conservatively, they make you look fat and frumpy. Overly big boobies can hurt your back, make your bra straps dig in, and they often attract sleaze. You are cute with a lovely smile! Don't cry over modest boobage.
Thank you, Mel! You're so kind! It's okay having small boobies. At least I don't have to wear multiple sports bras to go running. :p

I have a pic on my other computer of Russ and his Mum. It's an awful pic because she has massive red eye, but she looks normal and had light-ish brown hair. I just remember she was wearing black, I don't think it was anything scandalous.

On Saturday's radio show she was in the studio with him too and again the stuff they were talking about surprised me, given she was sitting right there lol
But that's something I love about Russell, he doesn't hold anything back really :D
I agree, I don't get the impression he held anything back with his Mum being there. I'm sure she's WAAAY used to it. ;) I'm actually curious if he would have liked to talk about Morrissey if Morrissey wasn't there!

mostly putting this show here to remind me to watch it!

This was a show Russell and Matt made for bbc 4 and I was working when it was on. Never got round to seeing it so I will soon. :)

blurb Jack Kerouac's classic novel, On The Road, turns 50 this year. This semi-autobiographical account of Kerouac's crazy, hedonistic travels across America has inspired countless hipsters and restless souls to "hit the road".

To mark this auspicious birthday, Kerouac-devotee Russell Brand embarks on his own coast-to-coast adventure in homage to his literary hero. Quirky and impulsive, Russell Brand's stream-of-consciousness style is the comedic equivalent of Jack Kerouac's spontaneous prose.

Travelling with his BBC Radio 2 colleague, Matt Morgan, Brand begins his journey by visiting Kerouac's home town, Lowell, in Massachusetts. After perusing the writer's personal papers with Kerouac's brother-in-law, John Sampas, and paying a visit to Kerouac's grave, they set off across America to soak up the spirit of the Beat Generation.
Photos:

Dictated by the original journey, they drive to New York and then set out across America's vast heartland bound for San Francisco. Along the way they visit many of Kerouac's old haunts, meet up with characters from the book and discover friends from Kerouac's past.

This personal adventure reflects Brand's fascination with Jack Kerouac, and is also a journey of his own self-discovery.

Last edited by a moderator:

I wouldn't be able to do what he does if my mum were watching! Hell, I was very uncomfortable driving my mum in my car and "Hooker" by one of Gary Day's bands came on before I could change it (it's right after "GoodLooking Man about Town"). It's a very rude song. My mum was intrigued by the whistle at the beginning. Doh! Once she noticed the whistle, I couldn't change it otherwise that would really draw more attention to it.

The day Moz himself sings something to make me blush in front of my mum...is the day i jump into the ocean, though admittedly, I jump into the ocean on occasion for purely recreational purposes. I've shown her Mozzer's arse piccy for purely entertainment value. :D

His mum often goes to see him and he never tones it down
brandBIG181206_468x367.jpg

here she is with him and his ex laura

and an old one when russell was a junkie
SNF1532D_389422a.jpg

Ohh I taped the Tonight Show and watched it this morning...he was good!!! I think he won the American audience over quite quickly!!!

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom