The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

mspendl828

Banned
My ticket for the 2nd night at the Apollo arrived today~!

No sign of the RAH or 1st night ticket though.

My tickets arrived at about 10.10am last Friday as it was an email job from Ticketma$ter :D :D :D
In fact, they're sat right here in front of me on my desk. I must remember to take them home!

Just got my tickets for the 23rd apollo gig:D,
just the 22nd now plus anymore i can miss a few meals
to afford , roll on MAY. :)

i printed out my 22nd ticket last friday. i've got to wait until 14 days or so before the show for my 23rd one, and i don't know when my albert hall ticket's gonna arrive.

Re: I've got my tickets from see tickets...

got them from see tickets,fastest tickets ive ever had delivered

yeah,wife got them for me,ordered them at 09:56 it says on the slip inside, got tickets number 99 and 100

yeah,wife got them for me,ordered them at 09:56 it says on the slip inside, got tickets number 99 and 100

That's quick! Haven't got mine yet....Anyone else received theirs?

can you also say from which company the tickets you bought it from are
which have arrived now??
please
(seetickets ;TM or other ) caus i have heard some are pretty slow and it only get dispatched 2 weeks or even less (few days before) before the concert

Last edited:
i have nothing yet ... i paid £2.20 for postage (about 30 times) , so i expect at that price the queen will be dropping mine off when she visits to discuss my mention on the new years honours list for sevices to the flipin economy

LOL, snap! :D

Tickets for next year.. Delivered today!!

My tickets for the 22nd May were delivered this morning.. Its gonna be a long wait!!

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom