The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

I haven't been on here in a v. long time, but my Omagh tickets arrived in my Christmas stocking, so I thought it warranted a post. :D:guitar:

lol, me too, i know ive got them all though and thats what counts,
we just need them all to turn up before March and we'll be happy..
*prays fervently*

Well I've just been on the ticket order tracker for orange/seetickets and it says Brixton + Brum aren't despatched until May.....but I would imagine they're just covering their backs.

:D

moztickets.jpg

I finally got my tickets for Antwerp. I was worried. :o

Some guy called Morrisson, Morrisette or something.... no wait, Morrissey I think it was! :rolleyes:

Congrats EP!! What a relief! :D

Yes, it's that "Maurice guy", as my mum calls him. ;)

Thanks Jose, it's such a relief indeed.

Well I've just been on the ticket order tracker for orange/seetickets and it says Brixton + Brum aren't despatched until May.....but I would imagine they're just covering their backs.

this is what im hoping, because its gonna be a NIGHTMARE for me else...
you'd think esp considering what they charge, and the fact that ticketbastard can get them out already, that they could? :confused:
gonna start nagging at SJM soon, because theres no real reason why one company gets them sooner than the others, or that one company should be allowed to hold back on them.

this is what im hoping, because its gonna be a NIGHTMARE for me else...
you'd think esp considering what they charge, and the fact that ticketbastard can get them out already, that they could? :confused:
gonna start nagging at SJM soon, because theres no real reason why one company gets them sooner than the others, or that one company should be allowed to hold back on them.

Yeah, you're right. I've only just realised I may have the same problem as you. Hmm. I have people waiting for tickets from me, so have to wait for them to be posted to me before I post them on.

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom