The Official My Ticket Has Arrived Thread

My tickets for the Apollo arrived today from See tickets. They came via standard mail, SECOND CLASS post! (Don't they usually send them recorded delivery?)

My tickets for the Apollo arrived today from See tickets. They came via standard mail, SECOND CLASS post! (Don't they usually send them recorded delivery?)

they should have to be signeds for and usually 1st class, id email them and ask for a booking fee refund. :mad:

I got my tickets

Got a ticket for the 1st Brixton gig today, I was quite surprised to say the least. :)

I got my Stirling ticket today. Very happy. :D
Surprised it got here so quick....it's normally a week before the gig.

According to seetickets mine were dispatched on the 15th but they're not here yet. :(
Probably just the post being slow.

I wouldn't worry yet. The Order Tracker on seetickets also showed mine as being dispatched on the 15th and only arrived today. Second class post and the Christmas period doesn't help.

Artist / Event MORRISSEY
Venue O2 Academy Brixton
Town London
Day THURSDAY
Date of show 28/05/2009
Date booked 12/12/2008
Time booked 10.00
Order Details 3 x STALLS STANDING at £38.50 (including £3.50 booking fee)
Total Value £120.30 (including £4.80 transaction fee)
Order Status We are waiting for these tickets to come into stock

How can they not have them when peoples have arrived already?

is there a time limit for signing to get special delivery mail? i'm out of the country and would be royally f***ed off if my tickets got sent back or soemthing just because i'm not there to sign for them.

is there a time limit for signing to get special delivery mail? i'm out of the country and would be royally f***ed off if my tickets got sent back or soemthing just because i'm not there to sign for them.

Here's what it says on the Royal Mail website:
Items are retained at the Delivery Office for 3 weeks (one week for Recorded Signed For™ items). After this items will be returned to the sender address on the external cover of the envelope or packet. Contact the sender of the item to see if it has been returned.

I got my Stirling ticket today. Very happy. :D
Surprised it got here so quick....it's normally a week before the gig.

Me too ! through ticketmaster ! very quick indeed ! did you go last time to stirling ? heard its a small venue (always the best i think - whitehaven was effin brilliant ) also going to 1st barrowlands and hartlepool - have started eyeing some european dates also - dirty weekend in Lille could be on the cards - don't tell the missus tho !! see you on the barrier .. whoever you are ..whatever you are !

Here's what it says on the Royal Mail website:
Items are retained at the Delivery Office for 3 weeks (one week for Recorded Signed For™ items). After this items will be returned to the sender address on the external cover of the envelope or packet. Contact the sender of the item to see if it has been returned.

i gues si'm f***ed then.

Me too ! through ticketmaster ! very quick indeed ! did you go last time to stirling ? heard its a small venue (always the best i think - whitehaven was effin brilliant ) also going to 1st barrowlands and hartlepool - have started eyeing some european dates also - dirty weekend in Lille could be on the cards - don't tell the missus tho !! see you on the barrier .. whoever you are ..whatever you are !

No, never been to the Stirling venue. I've got tickets to a couple of dates but this is the one I'm most looking forward to. And, yes, see thee on the barrier....or in the queue...or in the bar

Tags
mozzy1=attention seeker
Back
Top Bottom