The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

Re: The Official Man United thread

Great thread TCM.
Just back from Hull, not a very good performance but another 3 points gained.
Haven't started playing yet and we are only 2 points adrift...
We will kick on in the second half of the season as we always do, Chelsea should have capitalised over the last few months while we have been no better than average.

United 19
Liverpool 18

9th May 2010

BUMP

We will kick on in the second half of the season as we always do, Chelsea should have capitalised over the last few months while we have been no better than average.

United 19
Liverpool 18

9th May 2010

No, actually, but some tramp staying here is.
I could give a rats furry ass about English football!

Sorry Charming

Oh the other night I actually met a United Fan, doing some last minute Christmas shoping (had a United jacket on) and he wrote Phill a note for me
("United all the way") but Phill didn't really like it.

No worries, snowfallsoon. :)

Great thread TCM.

United 19
Liverpool 18

9th May 2010

Yes, any anti-United spamming will be reported on this one. Carrick, Berbatov and Giggs were shocking, but luckily Rooney pulled us through. It sounded like a good atmosphere as usual at away games. Was this so? Rafael, apart from his cock up, Brown and Vidic were impressive. Evra started off brilliantly but was walking a fine line after his booking , so he was subdued after that. Good to see the defense taking shape again, and more importantly like you said, capitalising on Chelsea's draw at Brum. This is where we usually kick on, so c'mon you Red Devils!!

Now for Wigan at home on Wednesday. A must get three points, after Chelsea's tough derby tomorrow at home to Fulham..

Arsenal away at Pompey on the same night as United..

Yes, any anti-United spamming will be reported on this one.

:rolleyes:
Having looked at the posts you question as anti united spamming....
first one was about Dennis Law - a united legend, and features two teams...one of which is united.
The second featured two people......one of which was a united fan.
Third one was like the first one..... a game featuring 2 teams....one of which was united.
Are you saying that only posts that show united up to be the high and mighty team they believe they are can be posted on here? And that it is a thread about united but nothing negative must be posted on here?
you may as well just go away and watch MUTV if that is the case:rolleyes:
You posted a thread about united. Expect a bit of humour to be posted back or otherwise dont bother us ffs.
Threatening to report such posts just shows you up to be the humourless, glory hunting and one side minded ''people'' that we know you all are:squiffy:

Oh.....and how many times have YOU posted on the City thread? Should you be reported for posting anti City spam? Thought not:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Threatening to report such posts just shows you up to be the humourless, glory hunting and one side minded ''people'' that we know you all are:squiffy:

Oh.....and how many times have YOU posted on the City thread? Should you be reported for posting anti City spam? Thought not:rolleyes:

Ha ha ha, I've followed United when City were the top dogs in Manchester, so hardly a glory hunter. And no I have not posted in Phill's City thread. I don't want spamming of any source on this thread by jealous football fans who just love to hate United. Not asking for much, am I !!! :rolleyes:

And who the f*** do you think you are telling what I can and can't do? By the way 4 people have time outs on Phill's thread for spamming and generally putting his thread down. Why don't you have a trawl round the thread and see if I'm telling the truth. I have no interest in City, hence why I have not posted on there, but for some strange reason other club supporters have this fascination about United ( usually City fans ).
Now just leave because you've bored me already.

Last edited:

Great thread TCM.

United 19
Liverpool 18

9th May 2010

Do you think Fergie will shore up the wide mid-field position in the January transfer window?

Anti Reds are a bit touchy,aren't they?

Ha ha ha, I've followed United when City were the top dogs in Manchester, so hardly a glory hunter. And no I have not posted in Phill's City thread. I don't want spamming of any source on this thread by jealous football fans who just love to hate United. Not asking for much, am I !!! :rolleyes:

And who the f*** do you think you are telling what I can and can't do? By the way 4 people have time outs on Phill's thread for spamming and generally putting his thread down. Why don't you have a trawl round the thread and see if I'm telling the truth. I have no interest in City, hence why I have not posted on there, but for some strange reason other club supporters have this fascination about United ( usually City fans ).
Now just leave because you've bored me already.

ha ha like this updated version!
In all seriousness though, I think when someone creates a thread for their
favorite team, band, or whatever it may be, it's a bit rude to be spamming
it.
Unless it's posted by someone I don't like, but I won't mention any names (james cagney).

Do you think Fergie will shore up the wide mid-field position in the January transfer window?

I doubt it.
Hargreaves will be back soon and Fergie also has Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Scholes and Gibson at his disposal in central midfield.
As for the wingers, well Obertan has shown a lot of potential though I am not so sure about Valencia and Park. Nani MUST go.
We could do with a good creative midfielder and a world class winger, but who is available in January and not cup tied? Fergie will wait until the summer.
I would like to see Maxi Rodriguez at United, great player.

In my opinion, we also have a weakness up front. Rooney is of course superb and his performances hide a multitude of sins by the other strikers.
Not convinced with either Berbatov or Owen, this is Berba's second season and the much anticipated improvement has not materialised so far.

I.R.

I wouldn't bank on Hargreaves for a full return, I reckon he'll be lucky to last 90 minutes this year!:(

Re: The Premiership

I merged the two Man U threads. Hopefully this helps.

Yes, any anti-United spamming will be reported on this one.

I don't want spamming of any source on this thread by jealous football fans who just love to hate United.

Oh God, you know what us non-Man U people have gone and done?! We've completely forgotten that this is a Manchester United forum! What are we like!

who the f*** do you think you are telling what I can and can't do?

Right back at you.

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom