The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

Can anyone tell me what Channel Man Utd v Wigan is on?
the fixtures on tv this season looked a bit f***ed up since ESPN has got rights.

not on anything in England.

There's not a single Premiership game on today, to my knowledge, what a messed up situation.

Not bad, at all.

A very good weekend for us, we'll be able to go through the gears now, hopefully Owen will be more confident now he's gotten his first of many for us.

Berbatov with a very beautiful goal, and Nani scoring a freekick to help us forget you know who.

PREMIERSHIP: WEEK 3

WIGAN 0 -5 MANCHESTER UNITED
56' WAYNE ROONEY
58 DIMITAR BERBATOV
65' WAYNE ROONEY
85' MICHAEL OWEN
90' NANI

10s9je0.jpg

Last edited:
United returned to winning ways in style as Wayne Rooney reached and embellished a century of United goals, while Dimitar Berbatov, Michael Owen - with his maiden Reds strike - and Nani sealed a handsome victory at the DW Stadium.

An end-to-end first half failed to yield any goals, but a glut of second half goals sealed a 10th successive victory over Wigan - with the undoubted highlight coming as substitute Owen got off the mark with a sublime finish as United reacted positively to Wednesday's embarrassing defeat at Burnley.

the rest here

Champions League Group Stages Draw: 1700hours

POT 1 : Barcelona, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United, Milan, Arsenal, Sevilla, Bayern

POT 2: Lyon, Inter, Real Madrid, CSKA Moscow, Porto, AZ Alkmaar, Juventus, Glasgow Rangers

POT 3: Olympiacos, Marseille, Dinamo Kiev, Stuttgart, Fiorentina, Atletico Madrid, Bordeaux, Besiktas

POT 4: Wolfsburg, Standard, Maccabi Haifa, Zurich, Rubin Kazan, Unirea Urziceni, APOEL Nicosia, Debrecen.

---

I hope for;

MANCHESTER UNITED
Real Madrid
Bordeaux
APOEL Nicosia

I expect;

MANCHESTER UNITED
Juventus
Olympiacos
Rubin Kazan

Champions league group stages 2009/2010

Group A:
Bayern Munich
Juventus
Bordeaux
Maccabi Haifa

Group B:
MANCHESTER UNITED
CSKA Moscow
Besiktas
Wolfsburg

Group C:
AC Milan
Real Madrid
Marseille
FC Zurich

Group D:
Chelsea
Porto
At.Madrid
APOEL Nicosia

Group E:
Liverpool
Lyon
Fiorentina
Debrecen

Group F:
Barcelona
Inter Milan
Dinamo Kiev
Rubin Kazan

Group G:
Sevilla
Rangers
Stuttgart
Unirea Urziceni

Group H:
Arsenal
AZ Alkmaar
Olympiacos
Standard Liege

Last edited:
The Premiership

PREMIERSHIP: WEEK 4

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 1 ARSENAL
40' ANDREI ARSHAVIN
59' WAYNE ROONEY (P)
64' ABOU DIABY (OG)

9jqiio.jpg

-----

Wayne Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson praised Darren Fletcher’s inspirational display during United’s enthralling 2-1 victory over Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Scottish midfielder covered every blade of grass, blocked passes and shots with just about every part of his anatomy and was at the foundation of most of United’s moves attacking moves.

the rest here

-----

Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted to see his side “dig deep” and turnaround Arsenal’s 1-0 half time lead to clinch an important victory.

United went behind to a fine strike from Andrei Arshavin at the end of the first half, but the Reds stepped it up a gear after the break. “We like to win, and win by playing well," said Sir Alex. "Both are important. I think we did that in the second half and deserved to win based on that performance.”

the rest here

They didn't play particularly well but 3 points all that matters.

top of the moz league... get in.

i got 62 points this week! that's 30 points from my entire total from the opening 3 weeks!

and i sitll have my 3 Fulham stars to play, i expect a few points off them, aswell.

Re: The Premiership

PREMIERSHIP: WEEK 4

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 1 ARSENAL
40' ANDREI ARSHAVIN
59' WAYNE ROONEY (P)
64' ABOU DIABY (OG)

9jqiio.jpg

-----

Wayne Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson praised Darren Fletcher’s inspirational display during United’s enthralling 2-1 victory over Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday.

The Scottish midfielder covered every blade of grass, blocked passes and shots with just about every part of his anatomy and was at the foundation of most of United’s moves attacking moves.

the rest here

-----

Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted to see his side “dig deep” and turnaround Arsenal’s 1-0 half time lead to clinch an important victory.

United went behind to a fine strike from Andrei Arshavin at the end of the first half, but the Reds stepped it up a gear after the break. “We like to win, and win by playing well," said Sir Alex. "Both are important. I think we did that in the second half and deserved to win based on that performance.”

the rest here

I want that picture framed!

Re: The Premiership

66 points, my Fulham lads let me down, with a combined total of 4 points between the 3 of them

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom