The OFFICIAL Manchester City FC Thread II

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I do not know anything about it except that they are supposedly the best "Football" club in the world as well as one of the most successful sports franchises in history.

I revived this thread specifically for those who are a a few hours ahead in time than I am.

Re: The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread II

I do not know anything about it except that they are supposedly the best "Football" club in the world as well as one of the most successful sports franchises in history.

I revived this thread specifically for those who are a a few hours ahead in time than I am.

:rolleyes:

Stick to baseball mate

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

My thread archived. Have a look at these some blues have done over at Bluemoon for a bit of post season fun. Originally a concept by the Barcodes when Big Fat Sam was in charge. It is the 'Photoshop Hughes' game! Here are the initial pictures, cut out as well if you want a go...

manchestercityvboltonwa.jpg

hughesye95.gif

...and now the fun begins...
jugglerc1a.jpg

hughsyeditbetter.jpg

hughesdancin.jpg

braveheart460copya15.jpg

hughstheultra.jpg

epqc5k.jpg

Last edited:

29811675e.jpg

hugheshammerz.jpg

rollercoater.jpg

The reason for this one is that a pigeon stared out the Bolton away end on the pitch for a good 5 minutes and just wouldn't budge, it was a good laugh. I know some people MAY get upset by this picture...
manchestercityvboltonwa.jpg

and the best of the lot so far...
dq5d7b.jpg

Tags
city r a joke
Back
Top Bottom