The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Well done the lads today - very tricky game carefully won:bow:

Joke City at home in the next round, could have been better, but could have been worse:guitar::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I bequeath to you my one and only football joke…
Q. How do you keep cool at a football match?
A. Stand next to a fan.

…No Boo’s from the terrace please… yes I did get it out of a cracker!

Not too bad a results today for us - especially with Birmingham's late equaliser against Spuds:guitar:

4 points behind Spuds with 3 games in hand, and 3 points behind Liverpuddle with 3 games in hand, 2 points behind Aston Vile with 2 games in hand.
Of course, we have to win those games - but if we cant beat Pompey tomorrow then we should be relegated automatically:lbf:
A win tomorrow by 4 goals sees us in 5th place.
The other games in hand are Joke City away (three days after we play them in the FA Cup) and Everton at home (which hasn't even been given a date despite the original game scheduled for August!:rolleyes:)

Jukebox Jury

COME ON CITY:guitar::cool::rock:

Pay up Pompey, Pompey Pay up.
Apparently their goalkeeper has ''vanished'' from the hotel:D
If we dont stick 4 past them today then Mancini wants sacking:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

''Only 2-0''. Mancini OUT!!:lbf:

Not a good performance, but three welcome points - the last 9 days has seen 3 ''big'' games so maybe that was a factor.
So, level with Liverpuddle and 1 point behind Spuds - with two games in hand:guitar:
And the way the Arse game is going as I type, if we win the games in hand, we will be 2 points behind them:rock:
Up The Blues:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Go Joy:guitar::guitar:

COME ON CITY
Cause panic in the defence in Humberside:thumb:
Off to Eastlands in a bit to get cup tickets for Joke on Trent next Saturday:cool:

Jukebox Jury

I'm off to Hull in a bit, picking deano up on the way - hope Hull have a supply of balti pies for the greedy sod. :sick:

Mozmal, nice to see you had your computer at the ground:thumb:
Hull desrved the three points...... later end of second half we played well, but for the first hour were second best:(

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom