The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Mental health nursing...I'm gonna have to explain it was postponed due to weather and hope my mentor sympathises with me - fingers crossed.

Good luck. I very nearly did mental health nursing, but went for general insted. Now work in A&E as a sister. Wish I had gone down mental health route!

Roberto Mancini, Alex Fergie and Rafa Benitez went out one night for a few drinks.
Mancini got the first round in, followed by Fergie and then Benitez.
After that, Mancini gets up and goes to the bar again and comes back with one pint in his right hand, sits down and starts drinking.
Fergie and Rafa exchange glances at each other, and then Fergie snaps, asking Mancini why he only bought a drink for himself.
''Because this is the fourth round and you two are not in it'', came the reply:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Just wanted to bump this thread back into the top four....where City belong:thumb:

Jukebox Jury
This is not dissension in the ranks, honest - merely great interest.
What is the appeal of football?

This is not dissension in the ranks, honest - merely great interest.
What is the appeal of football?

You are from Glasgow and you ask a question like that?:eek:
(Mind you, you do say Partick:laughing:) I've saw City at Firhill in a pre season friendly in 1984

Jukebox Jury

Oh it's a long way to get to Wembley
It's a long way to go
It's a long way to get to Wembley
Where all the best teams go
So, goodbye man united,
Goodbye Liverpool
It's a long long way to get to Wembley
But City, are through

:cool::guitar::rock:

Jukebox Jury

COME ON CITY

The Arse are out
'Nited are out
Liverpuddle are out.........

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jukebox 'off to the pub' Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom