The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

You said you'd put the mortgage money on it? That's some deal you've got going!!

My missus put £5 on it as well (her own cash!!), so she was happy to read the M.E.N. peice yesterday that had Hughes as number 1 target.

She only got 10/1, what did you get?

it was 12/1 on paddy power & I stuck her last fiver on it, so ok she's only got a small mortgage! ;)

love

Grim
P.s. if it comes in I'll get her to get you a pint in eh!

You call this a thread about football?

I know Joe Namath! :)

i read Noel Gallagher wants to buy Manchester City

btw, the european champ. for players under 21, are now being held in the
Netherlands, England is one of the 8 teams

the Dutch already got to the half finale, by 2 wins in the series, which means
the Dutch are going to Beying [Peking], olympics 2008

btw, van Basten, coach of the big Dutch team has selected, Manchester
feared and loved lad, Ruud van Nistelrooy [ Real Madrid] after an argue over
more than a year, and not been selected

btw, the european champ. for players under 21, are now being held in the
Netherlands, England is one of the 8 teams

the Dutch already got to the half finale, by 2 wins in the series, which means
the Dutch are going to Beying [Peking], olympics 2008

btw, van Basten, coach of the big Dutch team has selected, Manchester
feared and loved lad, Ruud van Nistelrooy [ Real Madrid] after an argue over
more than a year, and not been selected

aye for £400,000 he was 'avein' a laff!

slight technical fault with your van Nistelrooy post... he was more of a Singapore loved lad, could I just ask you to divert your eyes up!
thank you

love

Grim

I bet Sir Alex banged his head to the wall lots of times, for lettin him go, and
yeah played for the rich manc team.

any Dutch playing currently in a city shirt, there has been a few i thought
in the past few yyears [ van de Meyde, Bosveldt]

btw and not yet really awake so my eyes arent even fully open

I bet Sir Alex banged his head to the wall lots of times, for lettin him go, and
yeah played for the rich manc team.

any Dutch playing currently in a city shirt, there has been a few i thought
in the past few yyears [ van de Meyde, Bosveldt]

btw and not yet really awake so my eyes arent even fully open

Gerard Wiekens was the most popular Dutch player I remember seeing at City.

is Kiki Musampa Dutch? He looked promising (at times).

love

Grim

Last edited:

Noel Gallagher said the exact opposite. He said something along the lines that he wouldn't waste his cash funding the lifestyles of players and the women who surround them?

Looks to me like the money on Hughes will pay for the bookie's drinks tonight.

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/blackburn-rovers-manager-mark-hughes-not-553291.html

but Helen dear whose sauce would you put on your chips? "A source close to former Wales boss Hughes, who has a couple of years on his existing Rovers contract, said in the Lancashire Telegraph:"

or

Brels sauce from a friend?

Check out Blackburn what have they done in the close season eh? Nowt excactly! Contracts are virtually meaningless to fitba players/managers, clauses here n there eh?

If hughes doesn't come good it's not just her fiver I owe her, she was going to spend it on some greaser or summat ffs!

love

Grim

Gerard Wiekens was the most popular Dutch player I remember seeing at City.

is Kiki Musampa Dutch? He looked promising (at times).

love

Grim

never heard of Gerard Wiekens
Kike Musampa was alo promising player in Holland, he came from one the best worldwide youth soccer education club AJAX, he played in the 1rst team,
but as many, he also went too early
scouts are luring the youngsters for lots of money to spain germany uk italy ,where they get settled by a mediocre club, hoping they get better, and
clubs like chelsea, real, barca, milan, juventus bite, and the scouts 10 double
their investment

Crikey. It looks like the board still want to get Hughes.
The fools.
I hope they fail.

Last edited:
We sacked the manager 33 days ago
Players come back for pre season training in 18 days time
No pre season fixtures confirmed
2 of our best 3 players have left
Weaver, Ball and Nedum left in limbo and out of contract
The board running around embaressingly trying to offload the club to anyone regardless of their background, integrity, human rights record whatever.

WE ARE DOOMED, WE ARE DOOMED.

Jukebox Jury

Another day at the circus.

Surely the deal must be off now. The Thai government have just frozen more of Thaksin's assets this morning.

It also looks like Hughes is not taking the job (hooray).

My money is on Geoffrey Archer making a last minute takeover bid and appointing himself player-manager.
It could happen...

but Helen dear whose sauce would you put on your chips? "A source close to former Wales boss Hughes, who has a couple of years on his existing Rovers contract, said in the Lancashire Telegraph:"

or

Brels sauce from a friend?

Check out Blackburn what have they done in the close season eh? Nowt excactly! Contracts are virtually meaningless to fitba players/managers, clauses here n there eh?

If hughes doesn't come good it's not just her fiver I owe her, she was going to spend it on some greaser or summat ffs!

love

Grim

I've got a feeling I'll be re-registering here, under another name soon? All these fivers going down the pan, my name will be mud. Then I've only got my wife to deal with, she put some hard earned cash on him as well!!

I'm just glad that the M.E.N. story backed me up, so at least I can cling onto a little respect?

I've got a feeling I'll be re-registering here, under another name soon? All these fivers going down the pan, my name will be mud. Then I've only got my wife to deal with, she put some hard earned cash on him as well!!

I'm just glad that the M.E.N. story backed me up, so at least I can cling onto a little respect?

A fiver?!?!? If only! And I just bought a boat! My kids will be living off dried bread and bacon rinds for weeks to come. You heartless, heartless bastard :D

Peter

r55844_152202.jpg

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom