The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

On behalf of the late Queen Mother I would like to say I'll talk on behalf of whoever I want to, and you can't stop me.
Consent? .. I think you're mixing JJ up with somebody important.

You hypocrite (correct spelling)

ps. your poor grasp of English and your terrible spelling makes me think you might be him

Last edited:
There is a new order in town...... not just because we won one game...... but because City broke the stranglehold.......... in united and their fans............ YOU COULD SMELL THE FEAR......
Really?
What ever does fear smell like LOL.
I'm sure you might be right.
I think after words like that I hope come the cup final your not eating them.
Do you see what's happened here?
All you City fans should be talking about how well you did to win the game.Instead of name calling somebody who really and honestly doesn't care about either team.
Just passing a point of view.
It's getting so hard these days to find intelligent football talk.

I don't know if this excites anyone but I saw this personalized plate on the 10 freeway near Century City.

5689281320_2b17c6165f.jpg

Oh dear http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/187682/Stars-tune-up-for-tale-of-two-Citys/

Johnny Marr is 'in the mix' to contribute to a Man City charity single for the FA Cup :( Stoke are trying to get Tom Jones to re-record Delilah :guitar:

Dave

Its about time they brought out FA Cup Final records again. Who could forget the genius of the Anfield Rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy3gwwxat4 complete with John Barnes's line about the crowd going bananas and of course, Ossie's Dream the Tottenham one with Chas n Dave.

Of course United ruined it all when they releaseed that Glory, Glory Man United rubbish back in the '90s. They then proceeded to devalue the FA Cup competition itself by playing in that World Club thing instead

Come on Barca!

Its about time they brought out FA Cup Final records again. Who could forget the genius of the Anfield Rap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy3gwwxat4 complete with John Barnes's line about the crowd going bananas and of course, Ossie's Dream the Tottenham one with Chas n Dave.

Of course United ruined it all when they releaseed that Glory, Glory Man United rubbish back in the '90s. They then proceeded to devalue the FA Cup competition itself by playing in that World Club thing instead

Come on Barca!

I know this is the Citeh thread... but oh dear god... there's a whole industry behind United songs http://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-songs-albums.htm

Dave

there's a whole industry behind United songs

Dave
And do you imagine for one sec that Man City if and when they have some success they won't do the same?
I really don't understand the obsession City fans have with everything Utd.
City have had quite a good season.
This is the year they may actually win something.
Even so making the Champions league spot is a good thing.
If not for the money,Just to be able to attract even better players.
Shouldn't City fans be thinking along these lines.
What new players to bring in?
Where do we need to improve?
Is our squad too big?too small?
Can we keep the best players happy when they don't play?
Are all the different wage rates going to cause a problem with resentment in the team?
Is our manager keeping control in training?
Is he strong enough over all?
Can we out sing Stoke in the final?
Are our players up for a very hard game against Stoke?
Should a half fit Carlos Tevez play?
Should City cut him loose,because he doesn't seem to be happy at City?
What about a new design for the shirts next season,so we can sell more?
But oh no none of that.
Just the same old nonsense Utd fans don't come from Manchester ect,ect,ect.
It's the same for Liverpool fans?
Why?
Arsenal fans,and Chelsea fans and most other fans I meet are not like that.
Is it a northern thing?(I'm from the north and I don't understand it.)
Get behind you side and try and let the players know that being at Man City is not a second best option to Utd.

Is it a northern thing?(I'm from the north and I don't understand it.)

I'm a Huddersfield Town fan: my love for Town is equal to my hatred of L***s, but greater than my hatred of Sadford Shitty.

Dave

I know this is a long shot,but i'm after two tickets for the FA cup final in the Man City end.
Please pm me if you can help.Thank you :)

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom