The Official M-Solo Trip to the French gigs

Lille is on the border of Belgium/France, north. Grey industry town
Enjoy the trip and the shows

Lille is not grey the weather is grey but not lille!!!
Anyway, i'm going to see moz in my hometown, i'm so happy he's coming to town!!!

Merci pour l'info pour la date de mise en vente, ca va etre la guerre, nos voisin belges vont etre de la fete...

How many days would all this take?

It would be 5 nights / 6 days.
To be honest, so far only around 2 / 3 names are pencilled in and I definately need another driver, no way can I do this distance on my own. So unless there is a sudden influx of people wanting to go it looks like it isn't going to happen:(

Jukebox Jury

Lille is not grey the weather is grey but not lille!!!

It's an industry town, it's not known for it's beauty
and no I'm not mistaken fotr Liege, that Belgian city is hell on earth if
yer talking about the beauty of cities, worst part is that industrial companies dump their liguid trash in one of the beaurifull rivers in north europe, de Maas / Meuse .... and we Dutch pay for it to clean it

I know Lille, cause it's betweeen Brussels and Paris, and its almost on
the trackcourse of one of the famoust bikerace Paris - Roubaix/Rijsel... lat
town is really on the border and looks like little Lille, also a industry town,
greyish...definately not that that typical sunny French town square
towns/cities

In short it's a typical nortern French city, and those are not known for
its beauty but for their part in keeping the industry up in France

arent you mistaken with Lyon?

Looks like Morrissey is playing 4th February in Paris...

Take a look at the French gigs post.

So one would hope for a couple more UK dates perhaps? And definitely Ireland I would've thought.

It would be 5 nights / 6 days.
To be honest, so far only around 2 / 3 names are pencilled in and I definately need another driver, no way can I do this distance on my own. So unless there is a sudden influx of people wanting to go it looks like it isn't going to happen:(

Jukebox Jury

Well, there is the French transport strike. It is unlikely that they'd still be striking through mid-January, but one never knows. I've found the eurail pass to be a bargain for non-EU citizens.

I would've signed up for your magical mystery tourbus, but I probably wouldn't get on with one or more of your passengers. :p

Well, there is the French transport strike. It is unlikely that they'd still be striking through mid-January, but one never knows. I've found the eurail pass to be a bargain for non-EU citizens.

I would've signed up for your magical mystery tourbus, but I probably wouldn't get on with one or more of your passengers. :p

Well seeing as no one has officially signed up for it, how do you know that you wont get on with any of them?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

I cannot see him doing any more dates, he's done 160+ dates already that started in March of 2006.

I'd rather him stop, take a break, produce and reflect on the next album instead of rushing out a crap release due to extensive touring he didn't need to do.

If i fail to get london tickets, i might fly over to frogland.

Back
Top Bottom