The Official I'm A Celebrity...2009 thread

Jordan's frozen, puffed up face looks disgusting. She's about a year older than me. She looks like Joan Rivers.

Does it matter though when you're that loaded?:rolleyes:

does it matter what you look like just because you've got money? What?!

I've won the lottery so just chuck acid in my face! Woooo! :crazy:

ps. I blogged in a celeb (see sig). You probably won't like that much, either.

Two reasons to watch this:

KimWoodburn.jpg

For the laugh :D

Gino.jpg

Cos I fancy him :love:

KP3.jpg

Can't believe this dozy bitch is back in! Happy Pete dumped her ass, slapper. :gun:

I found someone on youtube that uploaded this and I am going to watch it right now.

i am thinking this is the best year yet for the show as we no longer are subjected to the awful Kerry Katatona during the adverts.

I watched three episodes. Ant and Dec scare me.

Great cast. I thought I would dislike Jordan, but she isn't too bad.

I have the biggest crush on Gino.

I have the biggest crush on Gino.

The romance of crime...:thumb:

I'm A Celebrity star Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison for burgling Paul Young's house

Jungle chef Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison after being convicted of burgling 1980s singer Paul Young’s home.
The TV personality, 32, best known for appearing on BBC show Ready Steady Cook, has a starring role on the new series of ITV reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
But he was a 21-year-old waiter when he stole Mr Young’s £4,000 guitar collection, alongside a prized platinum disc, the Mail has learnt.

Italian-born D'Acampo stood before a judge in 1998, and was sentenced under his real name, Gennaro.
He was caught after his DNA matched tests on cigarette butts he had dropped in the now 53-year-old star's bedroom in Mill Hill, North London.
Following his prison stint, he found television fame on UK TV Food and has regularly appeared on air alongside TV cooks including Ainsley Harriott and Tony Tobin.

He is also the owner of a supplier of Italian ingredients to the UK food industry, called Bontà Italia Ltd and also designs ready-made meals for major supermarkets.
D’Acampo, now happily married to wife Jessica, with whom he has two sons, Luciano and Rocco, left his native hometown of Naples for England in 1995 and went to work in restaurant kitchens in north London.

But he refers to his past crime on his website, admitting: “It was while in England that an involvement with the 'wrong people' landed him a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure but the sojourn resolved his mind and set him on a new course to succeed.”
An ITV source said that I’m A Celebrity…! Chiefs were aware of D’Acampo’s past.
The source said: 'This is a crime committed 11 years ago when Gino was a young man. He has paid for the crime and done his time.
'Everybody deserves a second chance and Gino has worked hard to turn his life around.'
A spokesperson for ITV said: 'Gino D’Acampo is a regular favourite on ITV and we are aware of his spent conviction.'
A TV source added: 'This happened 11 years ago. We’re all completely happy Gino’s turned his life around.'
Ladbrokes have today made Gino D’Acampo is the new favourite to win I’m A Celebrity, with odds of 7/2.

Does it matter though when you're that loaded?:rolleyes:

I phrased it wrong...what i meant was it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of you if your successful and loaded coz you always get the last laugh.

How's Colin and Justin doing on the show ?

They have scary foreheads. Or at least one of them does.
They both creep me out. I think they are drinking too much coffee or tea before the show.
Looks like she'll be doing every trial this series!
:lbf: I know. The public is really going to let her have it. I am waiting to see episode 4 because I would like to see how she reacts durning the bottle trial.

I really like Samantha Fox. She is still very beautiful. George is so cute.

The romance of crime...:thumb:

I'm A Celebrity star Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison for burgling Paul Young's house

Jungle chef Gino D’Acampo spent two years in prison after being convicted of burgling 1980s singer Paul Young’s home.
The TV personality, 32, best known for appearing on BBC show Ready Steady Cook, has a starring role on the new series of ITV reality show I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
But he was a 21-year-old waiter when he stole Mr Young’s £4,000 guitar collection, alongside a prized platinum disc, the Mail has learnt.

Italian-born D'Acampo stood before a judge in 1998, and was sentenced under his real name, Gennaro.
He was caught after his DNA matched tests on cigarette butts he had dropped in the now 53-year-old star's bedroom in Mill Hill, North London.
Following his prison stint, he found television fame on UK TV Food and has regularly appeared on air alongside TV cooks including Ainsley Harriott and Tony Tobin.

He is also the owner of a supplier of Italian ingredients to the UK food industry, called Bontà Italia Ltd and also designs ready-made meals for major supermarkets.
D’Acampo, now happily married to wife Jessica, with whom he has two sons, Luciano and Rocco, left his native hometown of Naples for England in 1995 and went to work in restaurant kitchens in north London.

But he refers to his past crime on his website, admitting: “It was while in England that an involvement with the 'wrong people' landed him a spell at Her Majesty's Pleasure but the sojourn resolved his mind and set him on a new course to succeed.”
An ITV source said that I’m A Celebrity…! Chiefs were aware of D’Acampo’s past.
The source said: 'This is a crime committed 11 years ago when Gino was a young man. He has paid for the crime and done his time.
'Everybody deserves a second chance and Gino has worked hard to turn his life around.'
A spokesperson for ITV said: 'Gino D’Acampo is a regular favourite on ITV and we are aware of his spent conviction.'
A TV source added: 'This happened 11 years ago. We’re all completely happy Gino’s turned his life around.'
Ladbrokes have today made Gino D’Acampo is the new favourite to win I’m A Celebrity, with odds of 7/2.
Not Gino. :(

Back
Top Bottom