The Official 'I Think Cassius's Presidential Pokemon sig wins for eternity' thread

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Seriously, I saw it in another thread, and I just about fell into convulsions laughing. I had to watch it twice all the way through, it was just so entertaining :bow:

Re: The Official 'I Think Cassius's Presidential Pokemon sig wins for eternity' threa

I watched it for a bit then noticed a spelling error and threw my laptop out of the window in total disgust!

Re: The Official 'I Think Cassius's Presidential Pokemon sig wins for eternity' threa

Seriously, I saw it in another thread, and I just about fell into convulsions laughing. I had to watch it twice all the way through, it was just so entertaining :bow:

Yeah. Unfortunately, everyone here is much too old to appreciate its greatness.

Glad you enjoyed it, sir. :D

I watched it for a bit then noticed a spelling error and threw my laptop out of the window in total disgust!

You beast!

It WAS funny! :lbf:

Funny? Yes.

MindlessRuffian is still a sore loser? Yes.

I think it's great!!! So funny.

It had to die to make way for bigger, sexier things.

Several months late, otherwise good.

I didn't think it was possible, but I think I like the new one even better.
Well done Cassius.

Your new sig = :thumb::cool:

Back
Top Bottom