The OFFICIAL Homosexers Thread

Lor

I have M.A.D.
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Homosexers Thread! The best place to start would be to visit our websites:

http://www.myspace.com/homosexers

http://homosexers.bebo.com

This thread is basically where band members meet to do whatever it is bands do when they meet. If you really want to search deep into our history there is this thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=64276

If not then, basically we are a band who came about because of some insults and... just read the earlier thread OK?
All you need to know is that we are THE best Moz-influenced folk rock band around, who have also been influenced by The Stone Roses (dunno how that came to be, but we just... are).

If you have any musical talents, feel free to join. We may even let you join even if you don't have any particular talents, because we're nice really. Beware though- stilettoes and lollipops are required. Now, read on.

-----------------------------------------

Current line-up of Homosexers are:

Busy C: no-nonsense powerful manager
Dazzak (as far as I know... has anyone actually asked?): lead singer
Hatfull: really crazee trombone
Chartres: tambarine and go-go dancer/ assistant PR manager
bikubesong: guitar
whoiseuan: go-go dancer
Lor: chorus and go-go dancer
HIM: flumpet
Mad Vespa: kazoo organiser
TMYEM: groupieee
Kewpie: merchandiser and caterer
Half A Person: PR Officer
Troll Hunter (if he's still here...): Security

There was somebody else too, but I can't remember right now. I'll fix this when I've read through the thread again.

---------------------------------------

If you have a MySpace, add us! If you have bebo, sign up as a groupie! Show your support.

Last edited:
speaking as their groupie and the 55 members... i'm feeling sore!

Right, a few questions 'any thoughts on what I can add to the 'descriptions of the band' and any thoughts on the design of the single/album cover? :D

speaking as their groupie and the 55 members... i'm feeling sore!

Oh, don't worry. Some of us won't be um... requiring your services. :D And those Indians haven't been recruited yet I don't think.

I now nominate The Number One Fan Is Dead to be the name of our first album.

I'm the premier backdoor conquistador on this site and I'm not even on the list? Something's wrong here.

Post all Homosexers related stuff here now...

Joro: aroof lead singer
Chartres: tambarine and go-go dancer

Is this right? Did I miss anyone?

I smell a troll in the making

Hey, it's the way to combat the trolls on this forum!:D

Hunter, can you contribute some tag-lines and PR materials to Homosexers?;)

Post all Homosexers related stuff here now...

Joro: aroof lead singer
Chartres: tambarine and go-go dancer

Is this right? Did I miss anyone?

I am NOT a go-go dancer! Some power position still free? Love power, muhahaha.

:D

I am NOT a go-go dancer! Some power position still free? Love power, muhahaha.

keyboards?

nick_rhodes_1.jpg

I'm the premier backdoor conquistador on this site and I'm not even on the list? Something's wrong here.

i am sure they realized it wouldn't work to have you and joro together in this line-up....and she got there first

or wait, maybe you can be the lackey for the lead singer?

We need dazzak's testosterone-infused id to balance out the rest of the band. Can you play tablas, dazzak? Or would you prefer something more Euro?? Do you have a monkey? Would you be willing to acquire one??

nonono.jpg

I have to say I'm really pleased with the creative direction the band is taking. I'm quite sure that by the time Morrissey releases a new single from his next album, we can be there to block him from the Number 1 spot, with apologies of course. However, I suggest that we go old-school with our methods. NO myspace or NME advertising, get a stone roses style graffitti campaign going. Needless to say, we'll either have the overwhelming support of the gay community or be painted as a bunch of homophobic weirdos spray-painting our evil messages everywhere. Either way the publicity boost will make us unstoppable by the time the music hits the shops.

Right then, who's willing to go out and get spraying? Or you could just stick up signs if you're boring. :D

Back
Top Bottom