The OFFICIAL Homosexers Thread

So what's been new in these parts?

Meat is Murder is a bit excessive...

"Blue Rondo à la Turk" by Dave Brubeck
"Personliga Person" by Cornelis Vreeswijk (Scandinavia and NL only)
"Jacob's Ladder" by Bruce Springsteen (US only)
"From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea" by The Cure (Europe only)
"Hall Of Mirrors" by Kraftwerk
"Subway Train" by The New York Dolls
"Police Oppresion" by Angelic Upstarts
"Anything Jesus Does I Can Do Better" by The Locust
"New Noise" by Refused (UK only)
"Hoppipolla" by Sigur Rós
"The End Of The Tunnel Is Light Years Away" by The Bear Quartet (Japan only)
"Killing In The Name Of" by Rage Against The Machine (South America only, for Pervo)
"Too Much Preasure" by The Selecters
"The Times They Are A Changing" by Bob Dylan
Entrance: "Dr Strangelove" by Necro
Exit: "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" by The Smiths

Added "Hoppipolla" as a "regular" and then made The Cure and The Bear Quartet "part timers"

I haven't heard many of those songs. Are there any YouTube links out there? (Because it's a lot easier than having to upload with Sendspace or Yousendit or anything)

Auch, you've missed many great songs. I'll look and see what I find.

And, we really need to have "My Way" by Frank Sinatra as exit song some tour(s).

You knew how to play Asleep!?

It was around a year ago when I was first getting into The Smiths. I wanted to learn how to play one of their songs on any instrument, and since I owned a keyboard it was an obvious choice. I forgot it several months ago though. :o

It was around a year ago when I was first getting into The Smiths. I wanted to learn how to play one of their songs on any instrument, and since I owned a keyboard it was an obvious choice. I forgot it several months ago though. :o

That's great. That's probably one of the songs I really want to play. Well, I hope maybe one day you'll learn how to play it again.;)

That's great. That's probably one of the songs I really want to play. Well, I hope maybe one day you'll learn how to play it again.;)

A few weeks ago I recall attempting A Rush and a Push and Oscillate Wildly, figuring out a bit of both but then getting frustrated and distracted and I forgot to finish learning them. :p

A few weeks ago I recall attempting A Rush and a Push and Oscillate Wildly, figuring out a bit of both but then getting frustrated and distracted and I forgot to finish learning them. :p

That's really cool, maybe you'll finish learning them. I know what you mean, I get distracted and frustrated easily too. Were you guys talking about opening songs and closing songs for shows?

That's really cool, maybe you'll finish learning them. I know what you mean, I get distracted and frustrated easily too. Were you guys talking about opening songs and closing songs for shows?

I think I am gonna try and finish learning those three songs. Maybe I'll try Trouble Loves Me or the beginning part of Pigsty.

Yeah we were talking about the intro tape and exit song for concerts. Chartres posted a couple youtube links to hear the suggested songs.

I think I am gonna try and finish learning those three songs. Maybe I'll try Trouble Loves Me or the beginning part of Pigsty.

Yeah we were talking about the intro tape and exit song for concerts. Chartres posted a couple youtube links to hear the suggested songs.

Life is a Pigsty would be a great song to learn, I hope you get to that. I saw that you mentioned There is a Light, that does sound like a very good song for an exit, it always works great for Morrissey.

Life is a Pigsty would be a great song to learn, I hope you get to that. I saw that you mentioned There is a Light, that does sound like a very good song for an exit, it always works great for Morrissey.

Especially on Who Put the M in Manchester?. ;) That song and Shoplifters, the crowd was so into it, it was like they both became a living organism, feeding off of and contributing energy. Okay that's a bit of a hyperbole, but I just love those two songs so very, very much. :o There is a Light is a perfect ending song, which makes me wonder why on earth The Smiths always played it so early in the set, and usually between more lighthearted songs like I Want the One I Can't Have or Ask. :confused:

Especially on Who Put the M in Manchester?. ;) That song and Shoplifters, the crowd was so into it, it was like they both became a living organism, feeding off of and contributing energy. Okay that's a bit of a hyperbole, but I just love those two songs so very, very much. :o There is a Light is a perfect ending song, which makes me wonder why on earth The Smiths always played it so early in the set, and usually between more lighthearted songs like I Want the One I Can't Have or Ask. :confused:

It was on the 7th page:(

I love how at one point during There is a Light, he puts his hand on his head, with a look of disbelief, like all the excitement couldn't really be happening.

Just in time for Robby to make fun of this in his make believe thread. :D

I like it when Moz stands there, hypnotized by the disco ball, I think it was during Happen Someday.

Back
Top Bottom