The Official 'Hatfull and HIM are finally getting married' thread.

Anyway I'll provide the vertically-challenged people proferring cocaine off trays, if thats ok by you.

I'll only come to the evening do mind
kids, be safe and sane
casa.jpg

don't do drugs!

Anyway I'll provide the vertically-challenged people proferring cocaine off trays, if thats ok by you.

I'll only come to the evening do mind

drugs, drugs, drugs that it all it is with you.....as best man you are certainly invited and you can be my best man at the evening do:) (would you like to come to the stag do, we need you soldier).

drugs, drugs, drugs that it all it is with you.....as best man you are certainly invited and you can be my best man at the evening do:) (would you like to come to the stag do, we need you soldier).

Depends on what shenanigans are planned for said stag-do. I've got an aversion to jumping out of aeroplanes and anything involving quad bikes....

Lap-dancing clubs are all a bit 2003 and so is going to Prague/ Amsterdam / Tenby etc....

How about a night of dominos and mucky movies?

Depends on what shenanigans are planned for said stag-do. I've got an aversion to jumping out of aeroplanes and anything involving quad bikes....

Lap-dancing clubs are all a bit 2003 and so is going to Prague/ Amsterdam / Tenby etc....

How about a night of dominos and mucky movies?

i think doing all of the above sounds quite grand:)

(quad bikes....can we invite rik mayall)

Right, lovely ladies of Solo, here are the Hen plans: a day of pampering/massages/haircut/faciels/waxing etc at a spa, champage, dinner, then ... a private show from Noel Julian and Russell and a club (the above men will be invited to the club too) now, trendy club or strip club?

Back
Top Bottom