The Official 'Hatfull and HIM are finally getting married' thread.

so what have I been paying £25 quid a mouth for... your telling me that women is isn't you???????
No it is not!!!!Like I'd work for a sit called 'Tranny housewives!' (one day, someone is going to have a look over my shoulder when I'm on here / decide to check out where I spend my evening and then I am going to have a lot of explaining to do...)

No it is not!!!!Like I'd work for a sit called 'Tranny housewives!' (one day, someone is going to have a look over my shoulder when I'm on here / decide to check out where I spend my evening and then I am going to have a lot of explaining to do...)

you are such a liar.... thats is how i meet you in the supermarket and recognized you!

'Tranny housewives!' my fav

i've just found this thread. umm.... i'm not frightened, or anything

honest!

HER

Makes most sense?

yes, i'm with you.

also, if you're gonna be a bridesmaid at my wedding, we should probably get better acquainted?

Hmmm, but I quite like Hatfull - HIM...

1. it's a bit of a mouthful (although i know you like that)

2. if we have a son, he's gonna be "HIM Hatfull-HIM". he's seriously gonna have the piss taken outta him at school.

what about HIM-FULL:)

this seems strangely appropriate

Are you really seeing tmyem! at 8pm? :D

well he did invite me to play with his "silver rocket", the other day, so.....

hatfull of HIM?????

Are you really seeing tmyem! at 8pm? :D

yeah he better not be pissed or stand me up!

well he did invite me to play with his "silver rocket", the other day, so.....
an innocent remark....i thought you liked to play Buck Rodgers?

I'll set a webcam somewhere in the marqee...:D

that two cams we have set, good for editing, multi angled shots for wedding video and for the divorce courts.

Last edited:
but she has a nice hat!

i'm sure she does; she certainly seems keen on it. do you think she'll wear it to the wedding, 'cause that might be a bit weird? i'm a bit uneasy about it.

also, while i remember...

i can't wait to find out what Hatfull's hat is full of? i've been wondering but i've been a bit scared to ask - thought it might be personal. maybe she's like Paddington Bear and is keeping a marmalade sandwich up there, in case she gets hungry. (i wonder if she might share it with me.)

i guess i'll find out what she's got, up top, on the wedding night

yes, i'm with you.

also, if you're gonna be a bridesmaid at my wedding, we should probably get better acquainted?

1. it's a bit of a mouthful (although i know you like that)

2. if we have a son, he's gonna be "HIM Hatfull-HIM". he's seriously gonna have the piss taken outta him at school.

Ah. I did mean to tell you about this thread. But hang on, you're the one talking about bloody kids! I nearly fainted!
As to what is under my hat, well, that is a secret (though it will be a veil on the day) HIM - FULL it is I think!

Back
Top Bottom