The Official 'Hatfull and HIM are finally getting married' thread.

See, in that post, you were very insistent! You act like it's offensive to consider you female :cool:

See, in that post, you were very insistent! You act like it's offensive to consider you female :cool:

I'm just asking! :p I'm not offended, I love females. ;) Explain to me why my gender and sexuality have been questioned! :eek:

You better make it a good one, I ain't wasting my time here if it's not...

Forgot baby killing, I think I'm gonna start the "Am I gay?" poll after all, might get some attention and some fighting going. :D

I mustn't discuss *what you said* anyway, but that alternative doesn't sound promising...

I mustn't discuss *what you said* anyway, but that alternative doesn't sound promising...
OI!!! No fighting in my wedding thread!!!!
Right, I have to go, bye guys!

It lacks that certain something...

OI!!! No fighting in my wedding thread!!!!
Right, I have to go, bye guys!

No, we're just arranging fighting that would take place in a different thread, don't worry!

It lacks that certain something...

No, we're just arranging fighting that would take place in a different thread, don't worry!

We need a poll asking my gender and orientation, with all the combinations in-between! :D Here was my original suggestion:
Okay. :D

Let me think of my orientation options:
You are a normal straight guy
You are a very girly straight guy
You are flaming
You are gay but you hide it well
You are bisexual
You are in fact a lesbian
You are a hermaphrodite
You were in fact born without any sex organs at all
You don't like sex, it's dirty

Any suggestions? :cool:

That's ok then. I have no idea where the thread is, i don't have time to check, Night! xxx

Nighty night Hattie, I don't know if that thread exists or if it ever will exist... maybe this operation should be aborted...

i had sex this weekend
and it was dirty
but that aint make it bad

I don't think sex is dirty :cool:, but I'll let the people decide if that's true or not. :p

Sorry?

What does 'bugger' mean?

I don't know. :o

To be honest I think it might have something to do with homosexual Bulgarians! :eek: (not joking, I think I heard that there was a nasty rumor started about a Bulgarian priest sect or something that they were all gays and "bugger" came to mean...well...)

Back
Top Bottom