The Official Goodnight Thread

mjp

Retired Mozerator
OK, just about to go to bed, thought it only decent of me to say goodnight, just going upstairs without passing on my regards would be too rude.

Feel free to make this your place to sign off for the night (it might help others work out why you're not online for example?).......

Anyway, goodnight, sleep tight.

See yer tomorrow.

x.

Soooo... Which song do you recommend for going to sleep? Normally I would choose Asleep but last night I cried my eyes out because of it. Anyways... I obviously won't be waiting for an answer ;) Good night!

My mum used to sing me a song "Go to sleep my baby, close your pretty eyes, it's time for little boys to go to sleep, time for little boys to go to sleep".

Aw, ain't that cute?

Scene_5_John-Boy_Smiling.jpg

Goodnight Mary Ellen.

mjp said:
My mum used to sing me a song "Go to sleep my baby, close your pretty eyes, it's time for little boys to go to sleep, time for little boys to go to sleep".

Aw, ain't that cute?

Sure is, I'm melting down :)

While I was able to listen to Dire Straits, I found Why Worry quite comforting and lullaby-like:

Baby I see this world has made you sad
Some people can be bad
The things they do, the things they say
But baby I'll wipe away those bitter tears
I'll chase away those restless fears
That turn your blue skies into grey

Why worry, there should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now
Why worry now

Baby when I get down I turn to you
And you make sense of what I do
I know it isn't hard to say
But baby just when this world seems mean and cold
Our love comes shining red and gold
And all the rest is by the way

Why worry, there should be laughter after pain
There should be sunshine after rain
These things have always been the same
So why worry now
Why worry now

chica said:
Sure is, I'm melting down :)

While I was able to listen to Dire Straits, I found Why Worry quite comforting and lullaby-like:

That's a beautiful song - thanks for reminding me of it's existence.

However, why do no threads I ever start endup the way I intended them to go?! :)

aaaw, they will, wait for tonight (if I may remind you of J Lo as well!!! :D )

Sorry to bring this sunken ship of a thread back to the surface but I'm off now.

I'm going home, having had the most boring few days in work, hot and sweaty.

I'm going home to get changed then I'm off for a nice dinner at the Albert Dock followed by too many glasses of wine (so expect some drunken posts later tonight perhaps!).

Bye for now.

mjp said:
I'm going home to get changed then I'm off for a nice dinner at the Albert Dock followed by too many glasses of wine (so expect some drunken posts later tonight perhaps!).

Bye for now.
lamenting that those drunken posts never came. the board was so hoping for some real mouth from mjp... :(

no one in particular said:
lamenting that those drunken posts never came. the board was so hoping for some real mouth from mjp... :(

Well, I got home from the dinner, and during another bottle of wine tried to log onto this site. But alas I could not, I think BT had some issues with their network that prevented me from accessing any US site that I could think of.

So, I had to VPN onto my work network and then hop onto an office PC with Internet Access. This method is slow and video quality is poor.

This I did but you know, I was drunk, I proved to myself that I was clever enough to think of an alternative way to get on but then I realised that I must be a pretty sad individual to go to such troubles.

And anyway, as you well know, I came on, saw that my favourite people were not on at that time, so logged off again.

Then I finished my wine.

So apologies but I'm sure your life can do without any more stupid posts from me.

Last edited:
mjp said:
So apologies but I'm sure your life can do without any more stupid posts from me.

but my life has never had any!

mjp said:
And anyway, as you well know, I came on, saw that my favourite people were not on at that time, so logged off again.

the thing is, people can fool you since there are some who always come on in the INVISIBLE mode but still post a bunch. there are two notorious cases that come immediately to mind!

and echo what Wolve said................................................

Tags
**take crank *don't sleep and goodbye beddy bo time get the hell to bed sleepy wanking for fitness what's so good about it? yawn
Back
Top Bottom