The official 'Get Well Soon' thread for Morrissey

He's obviously very poorly and i just hope it proves to be some sort of treatable common virus that has laid him low.

Please get well soon Morrissey, rest as long as you have to, to hell with the tour. Your health is the most important thing! :pray:

We're all here because you altered our lives for the better...and for that I thank-you. Very much. So please get well soon. Because there is no-one else who I (and many here) hold in greater esteem.

xxx

Come back Morrissey, you are so badly needed in a loveless world

I'm just looking at your avatar Franissey, and thinking, 'God, he looked so healthy at those awards, and it was days ago, what happened!?' :(

I know!! Too many handshakes with people? You really need to have hand sanitizer with you.

I SO SORRY , Even if my body and my looks could not be yours , my mind and heart always with you ,

Last edited:
Morrissey, wishing you a speedy recovery...hope you feel better very soon!
I love you! xox

I can't think of any musician that has ever had so many impact in my life and helped me trough the most dissapointing, hard and depressive times of my life. I wish you nothing but the best and deeply hope you'll get better real soon.

There's a place in the sun for anyone
Who has the will
Chase one and I think I found mine
Yes I do believe I have found mine.

Morrissey get well soon, wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Please get well, love, you can't possibly leave us this way. I'm hearing your voice in my head and thinking of you kindly.

Tags
get well soon we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom