The official 'Get Well Soon' thread for Morrissey

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I can sense the panic and worry on these boards as the updates come in, and I just wanted to create a thread where we can send our best wishes to Moz in the midst of the hysteria in the Tour section.

Get well and rest, Morrissey. I love you.

Do whatever it takes; disappear forever from the public eye for other satisfactions after a career of such generosity, beauty and lasting power that is without compare, if that's what it takes, but get well soon.:flowers:

Do whatever it takes; disappear forever from the public eye for other satisfactions after a career of such generosity, beauty and lasting power that is without compare, if that's what it takes, but get well soon.:flowers:

Well said,get well soon Moz.

You have blessed us with such words of pure beauty, quotes which englighten the mind and music which has helped many in such difficult times we thank you for this and I for one hope you make a full recovery after a long rest and return even stronger than you once were.

You are the most amazing life-changing musician that has ever existed and I wish you nothing but the best, we all love you. Get well soon dear Moz.

This night has opened my eyes indeed, it has re-iterated in my mind just how important you are to me Moz, a theme I think that is currently felt by all of us. Please get well, take a break, sod the gigs if necessary. We all love you too much to see you continue struggling or suffering...

All the best and get well soon.
We love you and your health is more important than everything else :)

Our man is down but not out. All my love to you Morrissey!! :flowers:

Sweet thread idea, Amy. :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Morrissey and kind thoughts to his loved ones.

I know he thinks of this site as 'SoLow' and whatnot, but I think it's time for a reminder that the vast majority of us here do care about him hugely, and if he's reading this thread in an idle moment next week (having decided on some rest), he should know that we're gunning for him and wanting him to be okay.

Shit i hope he's okay, the man is my surrogate dad.

Sounds like a bit of a burnout.
Much love Morrissey. xx

Our man is down but not out. All my love to you Morrissey!! :flowers:

I'm just looking at your avatar Franissey, and thinking, 'God, he looked so healthy at those awards, and it was days ago, what happened!?' :(

Tags
get well soon we love you moz
Back
Top Bottom