the official foxwoods play by play

baltimoz

Baltimoz
This is the official foxwoods play by play. I will post if anyone responds with an interest. This is my first moz balcony show in a long time and I'm not sure what else there is to do up there. Let me know. Listening to the Courteeners in the car now to rev up.

I'm in the building. So far so good.

There is no security pit. Stage is 4ft high. 10 feet between front row and stage. I have no idea how this is going to work.

Rules according to security.

Front row is allowed to stand and dance.

Everyone else has to sit. They ask you twice then kick you out. He said they might lighten up. He said he knows about stage invaders but didn't talk to arturo.

There is no security pit. Stage is 4ft high. 10 feet between front row and stage. I have no idea how this is going to work.
starting to kick myself for not going.

I'm concerned for this show as well. I'm up in mezzanine but if I were at orchestra level, now way those 2 bingo security guards would stop me. I just hope more people show up as it looks like they'll be starting shortly and on time.

I also do notice quite a few people that I would considered comp'd. Wonder if they know what they're in for.

Thanks for posting baltimoz. :thumb:

This is awesome. I'm listening via Bored's phone. He called during Carol, and I heard HSIN start up, sounded great and the crowd's into it. Moz is talking but I can't make it out due to cell connection. Next up: IBEH

This is awesome. I'm listening via Bored's phone. He called during Carol, and I heard HSIN start up, sounded great and the crowd's into it. Moz is talking but I can't make it out due to cell connection. Next up: IBEH

Shirt change!
Says this is hunting country. Liked to hunt the hunters if you shoot the hunters right between the eyes its a grt exp!

Paris

Back
Top Bottom