The Official Fox Hunting Thread

Re: The Official Fox Hunting Thread....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:

why are we banning the official fox hunting thread?

Yes it's good that it got banned but if the price we pay for getting Labour out is it being unbanned then it's a price worth paying.

Anyone know the Lib Dems position on it (or anything else for that matter)?

There's a joke in there somewhere about violating a fox, but I can't be bothered.
_40845669_fox300.jpg

or..

Samantha-Fox-Photograph-C10102018.jpeg

Is that real animal skin she is wearing?:eek:
Daddy Cool......I'm greatly offended:mad:

Jukebox Jury

Is that real animal skin she is wearing?:eek:
Daddy Cool......I'm greatly offended:mad:

Jukebox Jury

I suppose it makes a nice change to see a snake on the outside of her body, rather than seeing a trouser snake on the inside of her....

You're offended? Good. Apparently I only come here to stir shite, so my job is done.

Look, I already told the door to door guy I was voting for them, I need to know SOMETHING!

The Lib Dems, or Labour Light, is a wasted vote. For the time being it's basically a Brown/Cameron battle. Cameron will win and those of us who do not support the swine will sit back and watch him fail. And laugh. I guarantee that within 6 months people will be clamouring to have GordyB back. And, quite rightly, he will tell them to go f*** themselves.

The Lib Dems, or Labour Light, is a wasted vote. For the time being it's basically a Brown/Cameron battle. Cameron will win and those of us who do not support the swine will sit back and watch him fail. And laugh. I guarantee that within 6 months people will be clamouring to have GordyB back. And, quite rightly, he will tell them to go f*** themselves.

All I know is that growing up I lived under a Tory adminsitration: I left school & set off on my path of life & EVERY SECOND since Labour have got into power, they've created some new law or policy which means that no young person gets the chance to go on their own path like I did.
I'd rather have Herman Goering in charge than that waste of oxygen Brown.

PS I'm not really voting Lib Dem this time, I just said it to get rid of him.

I am voting lib dems :thumb:
oh wait, though I now have British citizenship, I have yet to establish residency and cant vote :(
no biggie, here's hoping nobody wins then :p

All I know is that growing up I lived under a Tory adminsitration: I left school & set off on my path of life & EVERY SECOND since Labour have got into power, they've created some new law or policy which means that no young person gets the chance to go on their own path like I did.

I entered secondary education in 1997 and now earn more than the average for someone my age. I very much doubt that would have happened under a Tory regime. A global recession cannot be blamed on one man. The same man who, until media types started losing money, was the best Chancellor in history.

I entered secondary education in 1997 and now earn more than the average for someone my age. I very much doubt that would have happened under a Tory regime. A global recession cannot be blamed on one man. The same man who, until media types started losing money, was the best Chancellor in history.

I left secondary education in 1997. I take back my previous statement, it's hard for me to explain in words what I'm getting at.

Let's just say this: the Labour regime is full of steaming fudge made of shit.

Minimum wage? Good. Minimum wage for 22y/o or over only? Shit.
Privatised rail? Shit. Doing nothing about it even though you said you would? Shitter.
Smoking ban in pubs but still allowed to smoke in a busy street? Crazy.

And the number of things that they use terrorism or the environment as a smokescreen for beggars belief.

I left secondary education in 1997. I take back my previous statement, it's hard for me to explain in words what I'm getting at.

Let's just say this: the Labour regime is full of steaming fudge made of shit.

Minimum wage? Good. Minimum wage for 22y/o or over only? Shit.
Privatised rail? Shit. Doing nothing about it even though you said you would? Shitter.
Smoking ban in pubs but still allowed to smoke in a busy street? Crazy.

And the number of things that they use terrorism or the environment as a smokescreen for beggars belief.

the "Glamour platform" :lbf:

WHAT'S THIS GOT TO DO WITH FOX HUNTING?:mad:
Can we get back to topic please

Yes Robbie..... Sam Fox is the one in the snake skin.....sadly she was used as a pawn in a strike breaking publicity stunt so I have never really gone:horny: over her:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
miss snooks
Back
Top Bottom