The Official ''Come On Porto'' Thread

dude, you are not supposed to yourself you have a nice thread :lbf:
and i assume porto is a soccer reference of some kind?
if so, make some kind of "all things soccer" thread :thumb:
oh wait, we already have some of those :o

Robbie
This is no ''soccer'' reference.....:angry:
But it is a football refernce:thumb::D

Jukebox Jury

3 English teams and Barca in the semis again I think.

Which three English clubs do you think will reach the semis? (or put another way..... Liverpool v Chelsea..... your verdict:thumb:)

I wouldn't rule out Bayern Munich at all:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Which three English clubs do you think will reach the semis? (or put another way..... Liverpool v Chelsea..... your verdict:thumb:)

I wouldn't rule out Bayern Munich at all:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I would if they take their league form in to the game with Barca.

Klinsman's peg is not very secure.

Cant see Porto taking anything back to Portugal for the second leg.

Would you have said united would lose 4-1 at home to Liverpool....... then lose 0-2 at Fulham and be 2-1 down at home to Aston ''can't find a win from anywhere'' Villa with 10 minutes to go?

I agree on paper, there is only one winner.... but.....:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I have no idea who will win the Liverpool v Chelsea tie. it's a very hard one to call...Drogba is the key man, depends how he does.

Would you have said united would lose 4-1 at home to Liverpool....... then lose 0-2 at Fulham and be 2-1 down at home to Aston ''can't find a win from anywhere'' Villa with 10 minutes to go?

I agree on paper, there is only one winner.... but.....:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

For sure. However I think United will have taken a huge lift in the way that they came back and got the points v Villa.

Im sticking my neck out, but if United score early I can see Porto folding quicker than Superman on laundry day.

I have no idea who will win the Liverpool v Chelsea tie. it's a very hard one to call...Drogba is the key man, depends how he does.

*sitting on the fence*:lbf:

I predict Liverpool to win over the two games....

Jukebox Jury

For sure. However I think United will have taken a huge lift in the way that they came back and got the points v Villa.

Im sticking my neck out, but if United score early I can see Porto folding quicker than Superman on laundry day.

Agree, if united do score early then it could be a Tsunami in the Porto area...... but don't underestimate Porto.... the longer they can hold the score level.......:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Well, Porto is portuguese and even if most people hates it, I'm with it!
Força Porto!

Tags
fuck off it's football it's soccer love porto xx
Back
Top Bottom