The odd thought of the day...

The Seeker of Good Songs

As I spit a wad of gum into the toilet, I wondered what happens to the stuff that gets flushed but isn't biodegradable. There must be a lot of accumulation at the treatment plant. Does someone sort through it and where does it go from there?

As I spit a wad of gum into the toilet, I wondered what happens to the stuff that gets flushed but isn't biodegradable. There must be a lot of accumulation at the treatment plant. Does someone sort through it and where does it go from there?

I don't know, but I think you have the makings of the next Pixar megahit here. Give the wad of gum Seth Rogen's voice, throw in various sidekicks (Chris Rock as a chewed-up tennis ball, Tina Fey as a doll's head, and of course Robin Williams as a super-wacky gob of nuclear waste who does the most amazing celebrity impersonations) and you've got the makings of a fantastic adventure for all ages... :rolleyes:

I don't know, but I think you have the makings of the next Pixar megahit here. Give the wad of gum Seth Rogen's voice, throw in various sidekicks (Chris Rock as a chewed-up tennis ball, Tina Fey as a doll's head, and of course Robin Williams as a super-wacky gob of nuclear waste who does the most amazing celebrity impersonations) and you've got the makings of a fantastic adventure for all ages... :rolleyes:

Who will be the voice of the used condom, tampon and butt plug?

I can tell that Seeker does not watch Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe on The Discovery Channel.

But I didn't see that episode, sorry.

Used to watch it but got tired of all the words that get "bleeped" out.

Why would anyone flush a perfectly good butt plug?

No kidding. Throw that thing in the dishwasher and it's happy trails again!

PregnantForTheLastTime said:
What, like "condom", "tampon", and "butt plug?"

I've always been curious. What happens, exactly, when the plugged butt is unplugged? Is it like a newly-opened bottle of brown champagne?

Yesterday was my Birthday....:thumb:

rofl

Happy Birthday! You know how to have a good time.

Now I understand the use of the items you flushed.

You're better than most men. Most guy's list of post-bday discarded items would've been something like "used condom, tampon, butt plug, What's-Her-Name from the Shell station AM/PM minimart". :)

Back
Top Bottom