The NME lawsuit - how did it end up?

Qvist

I was reading today on Luckylisp about the whole dreadful NME interview business in 2007, which led to Morrissey suing them after they had again printed an interview with editorial comments that implied he was a racist.

Does anybody know how that whole business ended? Or is it still ongoing?

cheers

like this
422.jpg

I was reading today on Luckylisp about the whole dreadful NME interview business in 2007, which led to Morrissey suing them after they had again printed an interview with editorial comments that implied he was a racist.

Does anybody know how that whole business ended? Or is it still ongoing?

cheers

I wonder if the other case has any bearing (against Word magazine that implied Morrissey was a hypocrite and a racist) and an out of court settlement was reached?
The editor of the NME at the time is now editor of Top Gear magazine. Wonder if he's ever asked Clarkson about his views on immigration

Morrissey got eleventy million dollars and donated it to Madonna's orphanage.

..The Last I heard, Julia got an Out-of -court settlement as well, as she wanted to be wrongly branded as a Racist too......
Feck the NME.....I Used to get it every week (....when Pop stars actually had something worthwhile to say......"Sounds" was WAY better, though, IMO...)....I saw it in ASDA today....Russell Brand on the Cover??? when's his new album out then??....so much for new MUSIC.....
( ...oh yeah....He's recorded a version of an OLD SONG, which he didn't write anyway.......silly me...)
It currently seems to be throwing every single recently formed band onto the cover, ( hopefully to "Champion" them if they actually Hit the big-time...)in a pathetic attempt to look as if it's still an important magazine.....fecking "Soaps weekly" has more relevance to me nowadays....
The last tme I bought the sodding rag was when the "Court case" article was in it.....just to read it for myself, and form my own Opinion...
Morrissey...NOT GUILTY as charged.....

Hope madonna spends the Money wisely!!!

Back
Top Bottom