The NME Cancer Charity Concert never sold overpriced tickets on ebay and they were performing for a

• Thread starter Maybe Mr Morrissey should take a lesson in life an
  • Start date
M

Maybe Mr Morrissey should take a lesson in life an

cause other than their own f'ing ego.

Maybe for once in his life he should consider people other than Julia who have to "ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO PAY FOR TICKETS".

The vast majority are not millionaires who have never PAID for a thing in their lives.

Anyway I'm sick of it now I'm going somewhere were some bugger thinks something of you.

Other than the chosen Jew.

Re: The NME Cancer Charity Concert never sold overpriced tickets on ebay and they were performing fo

> cause other than their own f'ing ego.

> Maybe for once in his life he should consider people other than Julia who
> have to "ACTUALLY ATTEMPT TO PAY FOR TICKETS".

I think I read that they asked ebay not list these tickets and ebay agreed. Live8 tickets were sold on ebay though, weren't they?

It's all beside the point though. I think it's nice that you haven't caved in and lost your idealism. I can't work it out exactly though. The article that came out a few years back about how Morrissey liked to drive his Porsche through the rundown parts of LA was shocking to me. Not that he doesn't have the right if he wants to but I never thought he would. It seems like such standard rock star behavior. still, he isn't here to live out our fantasies and he hasn't been working class for a very long time if he ever really was. I think he celebrates it but he is not of it.

I don't know how he ever wound up in the sort of shop that sells those suits he wears, but I've never understood why anyone would wear a suit that didn't have to. If you are a banker and you have to con someone into signing on your dotted line then people want to see suits I guess. Really the necktie must be some sort of evolution of the hangman's noose, and a watch isn't much different than handcuffs. Ties you to a schedule, or reminds you that you are tied.

> The vast majority are not millionaires who have never PAID for a thing in
> their lives.

I don't think he is very concerned about who winds up with the tickets. Sometimes it seems he doesn't care a great deal about actually turning up at the concerts he books. I think maybe he calls Julia and she consults the I Ching to see if he should leave the hotel room.

> Anyway I'm sick of it now I'm going somewhere were some bugger thinks
> something of you.

Well, don't stay away too long. You might miss the next thread on how to marry Morrissey. You know you still want to in spite of his many sins.

> Other than the chosen Jew.

Don't know who that is. Nevermind, some things are better remaining a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom