The Nice List

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

1. @Famous when dead

Accidentally posted a picture of a nice looking penis earlier and upon it being pointed out to him didn’t remove it but hid it behind spoiler tags.

Merry Christmas.

:santa:

2. Dale Hibbert, Ex-Smith

Released “I Want A Boy For My Birthday” and called me cute.

Merry Christmas.

3. @bhops

Accepted that his lot in life is to suffer for my pleasure...even if that means he has to sit on a cactus and wee in his own mouth.

Merry Christmas.

3. @bhops

Accepted that his lot in life is to suffer for my pleasure...even if that means he has to sit on a cactus and wee in his own mouth.

Merry Christmas.

^^ 2020 is shaping up as the most exciting year of my life!

Merry Christmas to you too V.

4. @mcrickson

Always a very nice fellow. Solo’s Dan Deacon equivalent. We both use the word “suavity” professionally.

Merry Christmas.

^^ 2020 is shaping up as the most exciting year of my life!

Merry Christmas to you too V.
I wouldn't call it exciting but I sure as hell will have a lot to do leaving my hometown or area for good. New way of living where no one knows me breaking with old habits and inventing new.

Shitload of things to get rid of. I wanna live easy and light and be prepared to do things on a whim without too much planning and worrying.

This is not a new years resolution but reality kickin in. In a way I just want Christmas and the other holidays out of the way.

5. @Doolittle

Very, very sweet person. I really like them a lot. A nice boardie. Interesting to talk to but very shy. Please be nice to them.

Merry Christmas.

I wouldn't call it exciting but I sure as hell will have a lot to do leaving my hometown or area for good. New way of living where no one knows me breaking with old habits and inventing new.

Shitload of things to get rid of. I wanna live easy and light and be prepared to do things on a whim without too much planning and worrying.

This is not a new years resolution but reality kickin in. In a way I just want Christmas and the other holidays out of the way.
Go and live by the beach Urbs, go on I dare you!

Go and live by the beach Urbs, go on I dare you!
LOL

Would not mind that cause the air is always nice and easy to breathe. I have no idea where life is taking me as prices and things like the availability of a garage will dictate that.

At least places in Sweden with water are not as depressing as the ones in Britain. But living near water may result in flooding now they place about with our weather more than ever.

Hollywood are not even denying it anymore including chemtrail comments in this and that and the other. But seaside towns and seagulls are utterly depressing somehow.

LOL

Would not mind that cause the air is always nice and easy to breathe. I have no idea where life is taking me as prices and things like the availability of a garage will dictate that.

At least places in Sweden with water are not as depressing as the ones in Britain. But living near water may result in flooding now they place about with our weather more than ever.

Hollywood are not even denying it anymore including chemtrail comments in this and that and the other. But seaside towns and seagulls are utterly depressing somehow.
*Play about

Have you in NZ got any info regarding the muslim terrorists setting fire to things in Australia like the new leader of ISIS told them to do a few weeks or months ago?

I cannot believe that people believe these fires come from climate change.

LOL

No mention of the swedish chat and forum legend!!!!!!

Me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o7bu63eNwKf0KUmEo/giphy.gif

A portion of spunk sent in a jar would be nice!

Just a drop!

With shared economy xmas presents become obsolete somehow. Like transfering money between offshore accounts for some criminals.

I did buy myself another Under Armour cap cause I have a fetish when it comes to those.

But don't worry Pilla is getting more Frozen 2 things than she can handle and yes she might be over 40 on paper but more like 4 in real life.

The anon hater will accuse me of revealing her age now (well almost).

With shared economy xmas presents become obsolete somehow. Like transfering money between offshore accounts for some criminals.

I did buy myself another Under Armour cap cause I have a fetish when it comes to those.

But don't worry Pilla is getting more Frozen 2 things than she can handle and yes she might be over 40 on paper but more like 4 in real life.

The anon hater will accuse me of revealing her age now (well almost).

This is a VERY funny post. You are funny whoever you are.

Back
Top Bottom