The new songs seemingly sound great!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I actually like all 5 I’ve heard so far, which I don’t think has ever happened before. Beyond excited to hear the whole album.

I actually like all 5 I’ve heard so far, which I don’t think has ever happened before. Beyond excited to hear the whole album.
Yep, this is the best bunch of new songs since the Steven Street era. Well done to the whole song-writing team!

Not convinced by the 2 live ones . Apart from Knock’ world, it is really weak! And live . the problem is that bass player. Crap! Crap! Crap!
Bring Solomon back please!

Ugh, won’t listen. I’m holding out for our wedding night.

:lbf:

Great, you're more disciplined than me.
I failed on every level: looked at the Leeds setlist before heading out to Cologne on Monday, listened to Jim Jim Falls and Once I Saw The River Clean several times and also My Hurling Days Are Over. I know it is a wonderful feeling to allow yourself to be surprised positively though. It has worked for me in the past, even with Morrissey.

Great, you're more disciplined than me.
I failed on every level: looked at the Leeds setlist before heading out to Cologne on Monday, listened to Jim Jim Falls and Once I Saw The River Clean several times and also My Hurling Days Are Over. I know it is a wonderful feeling to allow yourself to be surprised positively though. It has worked for me in the past, even with Morrissey.

:lbf: Well I’m not that disciplined. I just didn’t listen to ‘Hurling Days’. Didn’t mind watching the YouTube clips though, since it’s live was my reasoning.

Leak soon I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom